Have a passion for coffee and looking for rewarding work in London? This Logistics Manager role could be perfect for you! Apply now.
In this Logistics Manager position you will be working with the world’s first behind bars coffee company. Founded in 2016 this company’s mission is to help young offenders have a fighting chance of finding work once they have served their sentence. Backed by the Ministry of Justice and running a successful roastery and barista training course, they are looking for someone to join their incredibly rewarding team.
In this logistics manager position you will be working within a security facility helping run and oversea the logistical side of the roastery. You will be working with a huge variety of different elements of the company, whilst having the ability to make real change to someone’s life.
- Overall primary responsibility for all production support functions
- Internal and external coffee logistics
- Stock management and recording on inventory management system
- Receiving, checking and storing all incoming green coffee deliveries
- Ensuring compliance with HACCP protocols
- Stock control of packing materials
- Packing for dispatch
- Maintenance of all roastery equipment
- Roasting support
- Management and development of production schedule
- Educating trainees in roasting and general roastery work skills
- Participating in selection of coffee range and cupping
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- An extremely keen eye for detail and planning
- The ability to solve problems, be flexible and make decisions
- A strong motivation to work inside a prison
- Ability to work with challenging people from all walks of life
- Maturity, assertiveness and listening skills
- A passion for coffee
- An interest, although not necessarily experience, in roasting
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary, £23,000 to £28,000 (Dependant on experience)
- The opportunity to work in an exciting company in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- The chance to work with young people aiming to better themselves.
- Having the chance to change someone’s life.
If you're searching for graduate logistics jobs in London and have a keen eye for detail, apply for this Logistics Manager graduate job in London today!
Discover more graduate FMCG jobs in London and across the UK.