Looking for Product Management roles, Product Coordinator jobs, or Junior Product Manager opportunities in London? Want to be a part of a dynamic, international business focused on crypto and machine learning innovation? If so, this Junior Product Manager role is for you - apply today!
Company profile - Investment and Tech
In this Junior Product Manager role, you will be joining an international investment and technology company at the forefront of next-generation solutions in cryptocurrency, machine learning, and privacy, to name but a few! These exciting innovators have recently launched the first of their patented platforms and are building a team to focus on the commercialisation of this and further launches. Headquartered in London, and with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and a presence on five continents, this is a pivotal time in the business product growth and an exciting time to join in this dynamic Product Manager role.
Key responsibilities - Junior Product Manager
In this Junior Product Manager role, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting qualitative market and customer research, with a particular focus on the finance lifecycle and privacy use cases
- Analysing quantitative information from products to find information about our users and how they use our products
- Contributing to product strategy for new and emerging products, based on your research
- Writing user stories and other feature descriptions for the engineering team, and maintaining a prioritised product backlog
- Clearly documenting value proposition information, and supporting marketing and sales efforts with written content
Job requirements - Junior Product Manager
- Well educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, focusing on technology or analytical modules/study
- An interest in technology, and an ability to talk about technical information clearly. Experience in writing code would be beneficial but is not a pre requisite
- An analytical mindset, and an ability to understand data including basic statistical concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the finance ecosystem, including DeFi and traditional finance
Benefits of the job - Junior Product Manager
- A competitive salary range of £28,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- A flexible, hybrid working environment, choose to work more from home or take advantage of fantastic office space in Kensington!
- The chance to join a team of academic experts and financiers, learning from experienced industry leaders
- Kickstart your career at an exciting investment and technology company
- Global exposure! Be a part of an international business, growing your scope & exposures on a huge scale
Looking for Product Management roles, or Junior Product Coordinator opportunities in London? If you're interested in next-generation finance and technology solutions and have an analytical mindset - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.