Looking for Junior Product Manager jobs in London, and want to work for a fast-growing property technology company?
In this Junior Product Manager job, you will be joining a fast-growing PropTech startup who are disrupting the property sector. This unique company are on a mission to give power back to landlords and tenants through a unique end-to-end property lettings platform. They have built a tech-based community to deliver an efficient way to let, secure, and maintain their properties while allowing departing tenants to be rewarded for finding their replacements, cutting out pricey lettings agencies and saving money for all parties involved!
In this Junior Product Manager job, you will be taking ownership a new role which will sit within Product Team and operate on a cross department functions working with Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance teams. This person will be a go to person for the business for minor technical needs and asks. You will become an expert in administration of CRM systems, assisting operations with the setup of new employees, maintaining our internet telephony system, triaging bug and feature tickets for the various products we run, general help to their product manager.
In this Junior Product Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide technical support to internal operations team where required
- Where Technology is a key component of the solution work with the Product Managers to enable a brilliant translation of business and customer requirements and flawless roll-out of technology into the business change
- Support Technology and New Business Process roll-outs to meet scheduled and budgeted objectives
- Document all gaps, identify steps and build training materials to improve adoption rates for changes
- Build and manage overview of communications for all changes highlighting feature improvements and new feature releases to stakeholders and end users
- Assist in training users in various software products and applications
- Work with multiple departments across the business
- Educated to degree level with a minimum result of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Ideally you have competed a technical based placement year or have 6 month commercial experiences
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Apple Operating Systems, Microsoft Software (Office), Adobe Software, and 3rd Party Software
- Ideally, you will have worked within a startup or the property sector
- Confident in your ability to learn new internet software systems such as;
- CRM’s such as Zoho, Zendesk, Salesforce etc
- Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Active Campaign
- Be brilliant at communication on all levels and relish stakeholder management, relationship building, confident and professional maturity to communicate with clients face to face, via email or phone
- Be tough enough to hold the project team accountable but use great skill and judgement on compromise to ensure success in a fast paced and changing environment
- A desire to learn and work within a fast-growing, high–energy, and rapidly evolving tech startup
Benefits of the job
- A great graduate starting salary of between 22,000 - 25,000
- The opportunity to take ownership of a new role
- 25 day holiday, plus bank holidays
- A flexible work environment promoting responsibility and autonomy
- Learning, development and networking opportunities with unrivalled progression
- A fun and friendly team which regular socials and team nights out
Looking for Junior Product Manager jobs in London, and want to take the next step in your Product Manager career? If so apply for this Junior Product Manager job in London today.
Discover more Property & Retail Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK!