Company profile - Marketing Agency
In this Front-End Developer role, you will be working for an established hybrid agency that delivers digital strategy, performance media, conversion optimisation and analytics from within their clients’ businesses. A rapidly growing startup, this company was formed by industry experts looking to challenge the market and make a real change, improving the reputation of agencies.
The agency boasts clients from across the UK and Europe, such as The Independent, Conde Nast, Sky, and Which? – and their customer base is growing fast!
Job description - Junior Front End Developer
This is a client facing role so you'll help provide insights and recommendations to clients whilst assisting with strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities - Junior Front End Developer
In this Front End Developer opportunity in London for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the discovery phase of projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other developers to deliver sprint commitments
- Client management: developing client-facing skills on weekly calls and face-to-face meetings, providing insights & recommendation to clients
- Support the project lead and wider team to enable test delivery across a number of clients
- Produce efficient and fully responsive solutions following designs and write clean, well-formatted code
Job requirements - Junior Front End Developer
- A 2.1 or above from a top university in Computer Science - or similar!
- Strong experience and knowledge of UX/UI
- Exposure with tag tools such as GTM is a bonus
- An eye for layout aesthetics
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal - this is a client-facing role
Benefits of the job - Junior Front End Developer
- A highly competitive salary of between £27,000 - £30,000 DOE: with twice yearly bonus
- Amazing professional development, with chances for multiple promotions
- Best of both worlds: work in blue-chip companies’ marketing teams and in a fast-growth agency at the same time
- Based in a brand new office near Covent Garden with bike storage, showers, private bar, tennis club, touch rugby on Wednesdays, good coffee, and an array of restaurants in the vicinity
- 25 days of annual leave
- Private pension and cycle-to-work schemes
- A fun and varied work environment
Searching for Developer Graduate jobs or Junior Front End roles in London? If you are an analytical graduate with a passion for marketing campaigns, this Junior Front End Developer role in London could be perfect for you - apply today!
Give a Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this