Searching for Digital Marketing Graduate Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading startup? This new Junior Account Manager job could be perfect for you.
In this Junior Account Manager graduate job, you will be joining a rapidly-expanding tech startup, who are global leaders in the world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Headquartered in Central London, they have over 800 clients in more than 40 countries across the world; including eBay, TripAdvisor and IKEA. Widely recognised as the #1 most advanced website crawler, they are growing fast; and are on the lookout for a graduate to join their account management team.
In this SEO Account Manager graduate job, you will be supporting the company's growing network of existing clients across the UK and EMEA, ensuring that all queries are answered efficiently and in a helpful and friendly manner. Your role will involve building long-standing client relationships, increasing loyalty, and learning about the product in order to provide exceptional support. If you are enthusiastic about search marketing and representing a brand through exemplary client interactions, then this new role could be the ideal next step in your account management career.
In this Junior Account Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a range of training sessions and future opportunities to hold in-person training for London based clients
- Providing support to a growing set of UK (and EMEA) clients so that they can get the most out of the product
- Answering calls and emails from customers
- Maintaining accurate records with clients using Salesforce
- Using your initiative to suggest improvements to internal support tools and processes
- Negotiating renewals and securing retention with your portfolio of clients
- Working across teams, from engineering to sales, providing crucial input on getting bugs fixed and on the features their current users enjoy
- Representing the company at company hosted and industry events
- Building up brand loyalty with clients through helpful and proactive client interactions
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial role
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 result
- A real passion for tech, digital marketing and / or SEO
- Technical aptitude and the enthusiasm to learn the technical product inside out
- A fast learner who is naturally curious and able to understand complex information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm to learn
- Someone who is energised by personal interactions and is focused on pursuing a client facing career path
- Fantastic organisational skills with a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Any experience with CRM software is a plus!
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- The chance to work in a fun and progressive startup environment (who have raised their own Series A investment)
- Regular social drinks to help unwind and company trips
- Monthly office drinks and lunches
- An opportunity to quickly develop skills in a small, close knit team and become an expert in the field.
- Health insurance
- An Internationally expanding company boasting offices worldwide with the potential to travel
- Annual personal training budget
Looking for Account Management Graduate Jobs and want to join the expanding digital world? If you’re tech savvy and interested in learning more about SEO, apply to this Junior Account Manager graduate job in London today!
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK