Looking for Graduate IT jobs, Support Analyst roles or Tech opportunities in London? Interested in aviation and the travel sector? This IT Support role at a pioneering FinTech could be the one for you - apply today!
Company profile - FinTech Firm
In this IT Support Analyst role, you will be joining a dynamic, industry-first FinTech, born out of Airbus to disrupt the air travel industry. Founded in May 2019, their mission is to reinvent risk management for air travel worldwide and increase confidence to invest in the future. Having recently received regulatory approval from the FCA, they are now looking to grow out their internal IT function with this exciting junior hire.
Job responsibilities - IT Support Analyst
In this IT Support Analyst role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Offering 1st & 2nd line support activities across in-house managed SaaS applications, including Jira & Freshsales.
- Coordinating IT aspects of onboarding/offboarding employees, including provisioning hardware, software, mobiles etc.
- Liaising with the internal team and the managed service provider to ensure issues with the corporate IT environment are proactively managed.
- Proactively working with counterparts in other internal and external support teams to provide a consistent and optimum user experience.
- Supporting the CIO with the daily management of various IT processes and procedures, including audits, information gathering, trend analysis, process testing etc.
- Coordinating the delivery of assigned IT projects.
Job requirements - IT Support Analyst
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a technical discipline or similar.
- Good knowledge of the main applications within the MS O365 suite, and experience working with other software applications as an administrator.
- Competent Excel user, familiar with formula, charting and pivot table features.
- Strong analytical/numerical skills.
- You will be an independent/self-motivated individual, able to suggest solutions and improvements without prompting.
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in all aspects of work.
- Professional experience of working in an IT support role or function would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of the job - IT Support Analyst
- A competitive starting salary of £24,000 - £26,000, depending on experience.
- A modern, hybrid working environment, currently 3 core days a week in office.
- Fantastic office location in Central London, a stone’s throw from Bank.
- 25 days holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays
- Access to parent company's retirement plan, with matching company contribution ranging from 6% to 8%.
- Company-funded Private Medical & Dental Insurance (for employees and dependents).
- Monthly travel allowance to help with commute cost.
- The opportunity to work closely with the CIO and a diverse set of stakeholders across the business.
- The chance to join an exciting startup at a pivotal time in the company’s development, taking advantage of their industry-first model with backing from a leading global business.
On the hunt for IT Support jobs or Junior Analyst roles in London? Want to work for a world-first business? If you’re both technically and analytically minded, apply for this IT Support Analyst job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.