Looking for Mid-Weight Project Manager roles in London? A leading FinTech company specialising in trading technology are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing London team!
In this IT Project Manager role in London, you will be working for a dynamic FinTech provider, specialising in trading technology, consultancy and support to market makers. Founded in 2010, their diverse team has decades of collective automated trading experience in the disciplines of quantitative analytics, trading, sales and technology. A small, social tech company, this highly skilled industry leader are looking to build upon recent success by growing their junior talent from the ground up!
In this Project Manager job in London, you will be reporting directly into the CTO, working within an agile development framework. You will become an important link between the tech team and other business areas facilitating task and project management. A servant leader, someone with fantastic EQ as well as IQ, alongside a keen eye for detail will be an excellent fit in helping steer the team towards their goals!
In this Technology Project Manager opportunity for graduates in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a key facilitator, you will aim to achieve a high level of performance and quality, delivering on tasks/ projects for customers
- Improving the productivity of the technical teams by removing all possible obstacles to progress
- Assisting sales and analytics to define business requirements and write effective user stories
- Ensure quality control through the entire development life cycle from business requirement through to QA
- Identify configuration/product inefficiencies and actively manage the implementation of solutions
- Experience with running agile development projects
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise
- You have the ability to thrive and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, you naturally work well with others
- You are comfortable with quickly changing priorities and possess a high level of adaptability and flexibility
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level with a quantitative, data-driven background – Computing and / or technology preferred
Benefits of the job
- A fantastic, flexible salary bracket, around 30k – 40k, depending on previous experience
- The opportunity to work with ex-Barclays directors with clear and defined success in this industry, the perfect beginning to life for a graduate developer!
- A modern approach to development coupled with a fantastic office space in West London!
- Lots of hands-on training and development
- A close-knit company culture with plenty of work drinks and socials!
If you're on the hunt for mid-weight Project Manager jobs in London and have previous experience running development projects - apply for this IT Project Manager job in London today!
Discover more graduate FinTech jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Team Lead & Key Account Manager