Looking for Property and Real Estate jobs in London? Have experience with Accounting or Property Surveying? This fantastic Property Research Executive role could be the ideal career move for you!
In this Property Research Executive role in London, you will be joining a property development and investment firm based in East London (Walthamstow), who maximise capital returns for its private and institutional investors through the acquisition, development and restoration of residential homes across London. With 3 generations of property investment experience and an asset worth £100 million, they consistently achieve returns of 9% per annum for their investors providing real value secured against London real estate assets. As they continue to grow, their plan is to deliver 10-20 new sites across London, each year over the next five years.
In this Property Research Executive role for graduates, you’ll be working with the Senior team to research, identify, value and qualify potential properties to add to their investment portfolio. You will spend the bulk of your time on the presales side doing due-diligence to endure that all properties added to their portfolio offer a high reward with limited risk by delving into research such as property values, locations, leases, increases in prices over various periods. Moreover, you’ll have exposure to the full property investment life cycle from sourcing, buying, renovation, letting viewing to selling/renting. They’re looking for an allrounder who’s keen to get involved with the growth of their business and learn the full cycle of property investment.
In this Property Investment Consultant opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth research such as property values, locations, leases, increases in prices over various periods etc
- Visiting and filming properties to assess their standard and suitability
- Aid and assist the team with their analysis of areas
- Working on property appraisals/presentations and property valuations
- You’ll gain exposure to the full property investment life cycle from sourcing, buying, renovation, letting viewing to selling/renting
- Identify and /researching market opportunities for properties through probate and planning
- Researching and analysing the competitive landscape to build up a picture of our target clients, new regions, competitors and other areas of interest to the business.
- Represent the business at meetings with existing and potential clients at either their premises or our Corporate offices working in conjunction with other members of staff to present a professional image, in a face-face environment
- Expand the depth and integration of customer relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management
- A degree ideally within Law, Accounting or Property Surveying
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experiencing within the property sector and a firm understanding of Real Estate processes
- Desire to learn and understand more about the property investment industry
- Diligent when working to both personal and team deadlines.
- Ability to influence others and show tenacity when chasing prospects.
Benefits of the job
- Great starting salary of £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Opportunity for significant learning and development within the Property Investment sector
- You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in high-growth businesses.
- The opportunity to work across the full property investment life cycle from sourcing, buying, renovation to selling/renting
- Offices based in Walthamstow
Discover more Property & Retail jobs in London and the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager