Are you interested in E-Commerce Graduate Jobs in Surrey? If you want to work for a global retail business with a UK turnover of £15 million per year, apply for this new E-Commerce Executive role now.
In this E-Commerce Executive graduate job, you will be joining a privately-owned online retail business who market products directly to consumers via mail order media advertising and digital channels. They are the UK branch of an American consumer products company worth over $350 million; and have been turning over huge profits ever since they were founded in 1969. Specialising in collectibles, memorabilia and jewellery, this multinational E-commerce business create a huge range of products in response to trends, consumer demand and headline events.
In this E-Commerce Executive graduate job, you will be undertaking a range of tasks; including assessing and reporting on marketing, spending and profits, designing adverts, and helping to build an actionable and effective strategy with the rest of the team. As an E-Commerce Executive, you will be directly involved in marketing, advertising, product development & sourcing, as well as operations and customer management. You will need to have great analytical skills, and at least 1 years' experience in a similar role.
In this E-Commerce Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting: Providing sales and cost projections as requested, and taking all necessary steps to achieve projected results
- Supplier negotiation: Liaising with manufacturers to negotiate the best costs, order volumes and delivery lead-times
- Stock management: Ensuring that goods are ordered and delivered as required while making sure that there is no significant left-over inventory after a programme ends
- Customer communication: Ensuring a great customer experience by keeping them informed about new offers and delivery dates
- Campaign planning: Analysing sales data to identify marketing opportunities, making recommendations and executing agreed plans efficiently and effectively
- Advertising: Developing creative briefs for product literature and any ancillary materials
- At least 1 years commercial experience in a similar role - E-Commerce, Marketing, Product Management, Logistics etc
- A minimum of a 2.1 or above from a top university
- At least a B in A-Level Maths or proven analytical capabilities
- Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem-solving
- An interest in E-commerce
- The capacity to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively
- A good problem-solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen eye for detail – you will need to identify and implement areas of improvement within the business
- A professional and friendly demeanour
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive graduate starting salary of between £27,000 - £35,000
- A social office environment with a collaborative mentality
- Monthly social and trips and a monthly lunch club
- The chance to work with an innovative e-commerce business
- Rapid career progression and excellent growth opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and hard-working team who also enjoy the social side to work
Looking for Product or E-commerce Graduate Jobs and want to join an international E-commerce business? If you’re an ambitious and hard-working graduate with exceptional problem-solving skills, apply for this new E-Commerce Executive job in Surrey today!
Discover more E-commerce and Retail Jobs in London and across the UK