Looking for Client Services Executive jobs, Customer Success roles or French-speaking opportunities in London? A fantastic FinTech company is on the lookout for an exceptional French-speaking Client Services Executive to join their team in London - apply today!
In this Client Services job for fluent French speakers, you will be joining the London offices of a global finance SaaS company. Their market-leading due diligence app helps companies close more deals faster and powers the entire M&A lifecycle, through the use of data analytics and visualisation, insight, powerful search, and document organisation. With over twenty global offices, the company is looking to further grow their London team after continued success.
Client Services Executive - Job description
In this Graduate Client Services job, you will be in charge of supporting clients by providing technical product support to enhance their overall product and service experience. Utilising your product and application knowledge, you will assist a range of clients with technical queries, enabling them to successfully configure, manage and complete their project.
Please note: This position is Monday - Friday, 3pm - 11pm
Client Services Executive - Key responsibilities
In this French-speaking job, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to user inquires through various communication channels including phone, email, and chat
- Assisting users in the setup and configuration of tools and features within tech products
- Using product knowledge, providing support to users who are experiencing simple or more complex issues with products; troubleshooting and directly answering user questions
- Providing educational tutorials and support on the platform’s capabilities and functionality to users
- Building positive relationships while being proactive in anticipating client needs
- Developing knowledge of industry and clients’ use cases, in order to more fully understand background of support questions
- Capturing client product support requests through internal workflow tools to ensure excellent user experience and support business metrics and reporting
- Participating in mentoring and guidance of less experienced colleagues
Client Services Executive - Job requirements
- Fluency in English and French - both written and spoken
- A university degree
- An interest in the financial sector
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Client Services Executive - Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £28,000 - £30,000, depending on experience plus a 15% shift bonus
- Great offices in Moorgate
- Training and development plan offered
- The opportunity to work for a global FinTech firm
Looking for French-language jobs, Client Services roles or FinTech Graduate opportunities in London? If you’re a detail-oriented graduate with great interpersonal skills, apply for this French Speaking Graduate Client Services job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.