Looking for Part Qualified Accountant Jobs in Surrey? One of the UK's largest FMCG companies are hiring now.
In this Part Qualified Accountant job, you will be joining one of the biggest FMCG companies in the UK, whose brands include many of the country's favourite dairy products - like Utterly Butterly, Clover and Cathedral City. This FMCG company are market leaders in the industry, working with many of the UK's major supermarkets. They are now looking for a Part Qualified Accountant with an interest in Management Accounting, to maintain and partner with the wider business and undertake projects alongside various accounting tasks.
In this Part Qualified Accountant job, you will you will be supporting the Management Accountant in preparing commodity reporting, forecasting of traded ingredients and cost reduction tracking; including producing detailed performance and variance analysis. You’ll be working with different departments to maintain the accuracy and integrity of master data within site systems. You’ll need to be adaptable and business-savvy, as you will be working on a number of different tasks that will have a huge impact on their success.
In this Part Qualified Accountant graduate job, your role will include:
- Reporting on one of the business’ biggest input costs. This includes timely and accurate monthly farmer payment calculations to all of 340+ farms, cost forecasting and reporting and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the Farm Business Centre with farm payment queries whilst they are out on the field
- Assist the Procurement Finance Manager in other areas of Procurement including commodity reporting, forecasting of Traded Ingredients and cost reduction tracking
- Business partnering the wider procurement team of over 20 (and other areas of the business) and responding to ad hoc queries
- Undertaking any other ad hoc duties requested by your line manager
- Ensuring that all administration is accurately completed
- You will have started your accounting exams and be part qualified /finalist CIMA/ACCA with experience/knowledge of journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and month end accruals
- Ideally you will have between 1-2 years’ worth of accounting experience
- A good degree in a numerical course such as Economics, Mathematics or Accounting equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to adhere to company deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and challenge processes, make recommendations and follow the change processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate financial information to operational colleagues
- Strong IT system skills, in particular Excel spreadsheets
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £28,000 - £36,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- The chance to work with global brands and pitch to multinational retailers
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant when on site
Looking for Part Qualified Accountant jobs in Surrey, and want to work for a leading dairy food company? If you’re eager to kick-start your career within a globally renowned FMCG brand, don’t miss out - apply for this new Part Qualified Accountant job in Surrey today!
Discover more Graduate Jobs in FMCG across the UK
Key Account Manager