Looking for Technical Assistant or Administration Graduate Jobs in Essex, and interested in working for a not-for-profit pension trust? Apply for this graduate Team Assistant opportunity in Essex today.
In this graduate Team Assistant job in Essex, you will be joining an SME Pension Trust which has a combined 90 years experience in the industry. Established in 1930, this business delivers quality pension schemes and services to provide the best possible outcomes for members and employer partners. This philosophy has also cultivated a fantastic company culture aimed at empowering employees and giving them space to learn and grow with the business. If you are looking to work for a SME in Essex, apply today!
In this Team Assistant role in Essex, you will be working on a broad variety of tasks from handling, manipulating and condensing data to working directly with clients and senior members of the team. The perfect candidate for this role will be numerate, energetic and keen to jump into different areas of the business. The successful candidate would be a self starter who is looking to consistently grow and learn in a multifaceted role. If you feel this is you, apply for this Essex based Graduate Team Assistant role today!
In this Team Assistant Admin role in Essex, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting colleagues in research, analysis and general preparation of materials for new business opportunities
- Attending meetings and taking minutes and noting actions as required.
- Handling, manipulating and condensing data for senior members of the team
- Investigating regulation and legislative changes and highlighting relevant information
- A part of the Management Team with the preparation and delivery of both day to day, and strategic advice
- Learning pensions administrator practices and supporting the Pensions Administration team
- Dealing with queries received from clients
- Participating in client and advisor meetings
- Performing ad hoc tasks to support the smooth running of the office
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- Strong numerical skills and able to condense data
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and dynamic individual, who can effectively prioritise with support
- Ideally previous experience working in pensions or a similar industry
Benefits of the job
- A great graduate starting salary from £20,000 - £24,000
- 20 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 23 after 1 years’ service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension contribution equal to 10% of basic annual salary (7.5% by employer, 5% encourage by employee)
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance x6 salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Commitment to the provision of training and development both in technical areas and personal skills
- Supportive and creative work environment
Looking for Office Assistant or Office Manager Jobs, Executive Assistant Jobs, or Administration Jobs in Essex? Apply for this SME pension trust role for graduates today!
Discover more Assistant and Admin jobs for graduates in Essex and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Head of People Operations