On the hunt for IT & software graduate jobs in London? Check out this Graduate Systems Analyst role in London today.
In this Graduate Systems Analyst job in London, you will be joining a prestigious IP firm who provide services to a range of large clients within fields ranging from Physics and Engineering to Materials, Science and Chemistry. This firm are focused on the cutting edge of Science and Engineering, looking at the newest innovations from their clients and creating the legal backing necessary to protect their inventions.
In this Graduate Systems Analyst role in London, you will provide analytical support for the development and use of the firm’s case management system. The system holds records for over 250,000 individual cases with a total of over 20 million dates recorded. The system is highly integrated with processes and continued accurate and reliable operation is business-critical, requiring careful analysis of the impact of changes before they are implemented. As such this will require a logical and strongly analytical mind combined with strong communications skills and a self-starter attitude!
In this Systems Analyst job for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a small number of partners of the firm who created the specific configuration of the system, with the aim to maintain the firm’s records
- Providing careful analysis of results from a database analysis tool to assess the impacts of proposed system configuration changes
- Managing the process of testing and implementing regular data updates
- Managing the process of testing major system upgrades to verify that the upgrades do not introduce system-critical bugs
- Providing support for ad hoc data cleanses, including commissioning and testing scripts created by IT colleagues
- Supporting development of processes in the fee earning and business support communities, especially to increase automation based on Inprotech data
- A 1st or 2.1 from a top University in a STEM subject
- Previous knowledge or experience working in systems analysis preferable but not necessary
- A logical and analytical mind with great communication skills
- A self-starter looking for a role to make their own!
- An eye for detail and passion for learning new technical skills
Benefits of the job
- A great starting basic salary of up to £30,000
- Contributory pension scheme (matched contribution up to 5%)
- Discretionary Performance Related Bonus
- Annual Season Ticket Loan (after 3 months’ probation)
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x annual salary)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Flexi Time with the option of taking 8 flexi days holiday per year
If you're looking for graduate careers in tech, apply for this Graduate Systems Analyst job in London today.
Discover the latest Technology Graduate Jobs and IT Graduate Jobs in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Head of People Operations