Looking for Graduate Software Tester roles in London and interested in joining a leading financial analytics and consultancy firm? This Graduate Tester opportunity in London could be the one for you!
In this Graduate Software Tester job in London, you will be joining the UK office of a technology and management consultancy firm. They are rivalling the big 4, specialising in using data driven insights from their cutting-edge platform. In turn, this provides their extensive client base with management insight that they need to drive performance. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking to add a talented graduate to their London office!
In this Software Tester graduate job in London, we are looking for a someone to become part of a growing Technology team. You will play a fundamental role in testing and quality assurance for the software applications produced by the development team. This includes future versions of the existing platform C++ desktop applications for creating executive dashboards, and the new data visualisation software based on HTML5 for web browsers and tablets.
In this Software Testing job for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and document test conditions, scripts, data requirements and expected results for the software
- Execute the tests and document their results, raising change requests and bug reports as necessary
- Learn and understand the functionality of Empower through training, hands-on day-to-day use, and from the help manual and other documentation
- Support the client consulting teams in identifying and reproducing software issues
- Work with software development team to identify risk points and coordinate work to ensure effective test coverage of all software developed
- Participate in sprint reviews, stand-ups, and demonstrations where necessary
- A 2:1 or above from university in Computer Science or realted degree and ideally qualified at ISTQB foundation level
- Experience of Manual and Automation testing. In depth knowledge and proficiency of Manual Testing techniques
- Ideally commercial experience within a relevant testing role
- Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to take ownership and drive improvement of the testing function.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of automation testing tools, for example Test Complete, Selenium and object orientated programming concepts would be advantageous
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Pension, private medical, life and travel insurance
- Great offices in West London
- Extensive training and development scheme with clear career progression
- Excellent maternity and paternity leave benefits
Looking for graduate Tester jobs in London and want to join a rapidly growing financial analytics and consultancy firm? If you’re an ambitious graduate with great technical skills, apply for this Software Testing opportunity in London today!
Discover more Software and graduate IT jobs in London and UK wide. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions for graduates.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager