On the hunt for Graduate Software Developer jobs and Graduate Tech roles in London? Looking for an opportunity to work for a FinTech start-up with a one of a kind app? Look no further! Apply for this Remote Software Developer role today!
In this Graduate Software Engineer role, you will be joining a FinTech start-up that has just launched its app. It’s for institutional traders operating in refined oil and commodity markets; it brings together voice markets and electronic trading in one app- for the first time. With an established client base, a strong sales pipeline, and a unique SaaS AI-powered product, they’re is now looking for a self-driven and tenacious Software Developer to join their team.
In this Software Developer role, you will have an opportunity to work with some of the freshest (Azure) cloud-based technologies and collaborate with incredible engineers who have successfully delivered an industry-leading product in record time. The role will initially involve extending coverage of an existing suite of automated integration tests and subsequently transitioning to back-end development focusing on the Cognitive AI part of the platform. You will work remotely, reporting to the CEO/CTO, and partner closely with the Product and Client functions to deliver a high-quality platform for addressing our client’s needs and an app to delight them.
- Coverage of the existing suite of automated integration tests
- Back-end development- focusing on the Cognitive AI part of the platform
- Collaborate with the engineers to successfully update and maintain the app
- Working on product and client functions to deliver to clients platform needs
- You will be expected to get stuck in, learning new skills and languages where needed
- A 2.1 degree or above from a University
- A motivated goal-orientated self-starter with a passion for software and engineering that demonstrably goes beyond “the job”
- You will be platform and programming language agnostic and keen to learn new skills and tools
- Obsession for quality and continuous improvement
- Have an “everything is possible” attitude
- Ability to learn on the job and skill-up quickly with support from experienced engineers
- Experience with Azure, .Net, SQL Server, SignalR, Azure Cognitive Services is beneficial
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary bracket of £30,000- £35,000
- Equity share options in an early-stage, fast-growing start-up
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension plan
- Remote working
- Monthly team meetups and social events in central London
On the hunt for Graduate IT jobs, Software Engineering roles and Software Developer jobs? If you're a driven, software-savvy graduate with a passion for all things tech - apply to this Software Developer role today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.