If you’re searching for Graduate Recruiter Jobs in London and you want to join one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in the UK, look no further than this graduate Internal Recruiter role.
In this Internal Recruiter job, you will be joining one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in the UK. Growing 40% in revenue year on year, they were included in FT 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017 and have been shortlisted in the Business Money Facts Awards for the last two years. Based in beautiful Hammersmith, they offer a huge variety of FX services and as an organisation pride themselves on their modern, client-service centric approach.
In this Internal Recruiter job, you will play a key role in the company’s next phase of growth, and will be partnering with Hiring Managers to understand the long-term strategy of their talent acquisition. In this position you will have a great understanding of the bigger picture in terms of the business, where it’s going and how it plans to get there. Your talent acquisition responsibilities will be hugely varied, and you’ll be sourcing candidates directly, via traditional and innovative online/offline channels, attending networking events, engaging universities and schools.
In this Graduate Internal Recruiter job, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business, its operations, its strengths and its long-term goals
- Talent acquisition - with an emphasis on sourcing candidates directly, via traditional and innovative online/offline channels
- Attending networking events
- Engaging universities, schools and sales networks
- Builds talent pipelines and deliver recruiting campaigns for repeat or volume hiring areas including graduate and Intern recruitment during peak times
- Growing a warm pool of engaged talent for future hiring needs
- Owning the graduate/entry level recruitment process (this is a large part of the role)
- Owning the recruitment of experienced sales professionals who are aligned to our business and our values
- Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates, via telephone or face-to-face
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates the hiring managers
- Coordinating between candidates and hiring managers, taking steps towards ensuring a smooth and clear recruiting process
- Supporting the onboarding process
- Degree level educated
- Sales / recruitment / promotion / fundraising / ambassador experience all a plus
- An excellent written communicator, demonstrated by experience of writing engaging and captivating job descriptions, social content and reach out messages
- Articulate, persuasive and genuine
- A team player who is always willing to help
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly across all levels of the business
- Exceptionally organised, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines autonomously
- A thirst for learning and a commitment to ongoing development
Benefits of the job
- A starting salary of £23,000
- Dynamic team environment – collaborative and vibrant open office. Great social scene with team nights out, Summer and Christmas parties.
- A Graduate Scheme outlining career progression and a dedicated in-house sales trainer will provide ongoing comprehensive training to support your development
- After the probation period you may be eligible to enroll to the company’s bonus scheme, pension scheme, medical cash plan, get free access to our IFA and cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards (after 3 years Mont Blanc Pen, after 5 - £1000 John Lewis Voucher, after 10 – £2000 for the holiday of your choice)
- Holiday increasing with length of service and an annual Charity day to volunteer for our partner charity events
- You can join in on the fundraising; whether you’re into sport, bingo, baking, raffles, Christmas quiz and Christmas jumper competition. We also have a book club and football league.
Looking for Internal Recruiter graduate roles and want to work for one of the most forward-thinking FinTech companies in the UK? If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in recruitment, apply for this Graduate Internal Recruiter job in London today!
Discover more graduate Recruitment and Business Development jobs in London and across the UK