A rapidly growing FinTech startup are hiring - so if you're looking for analyst graduate jobs in London, apply today.
In this Graduate Analyst job, you will be joining a constantly evolving firm who use Tech in transforming a world dominated by ‘Capital’, to one which more fairly recognises the value, effort and contribution every team member makes to the success of a business. They’ve built the UK’s first shares and equity management platform for SMEs and we make it easy for business owners to issue shares and options; compliantly, affordably and without all the usual headaches. Growing 77% month on month over the past two years and recently voted in the top 100 disruptive brands, this is an incredibly exciting FinTech startup.
In this Graduate Analyst job, you’ll be joining their customer success team and will support them with producing valuations for customers and converting their existing share schemes into the a new, easy to use App. You’ll be entrusted to work remotely while working directly with the founders. You’ll be instrumental in everything from app support, to identifying opportunities for improving services, to spending large portions of time crunching numbers in spreadsheets, to speaking to clients and gathering information. This will be a highly dynamic position designed to progress with you as you establish yourself.
In this Graduate Analyst role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting their valuation process for generating customer valuations for HMRC
- Supporting customer onboarding to ensure all Companies House filings match customer spreadsheets. This will involve investigation and an ability to unpick data to work out the journey a customer has been on.
- Interpreting data from legal documentation to ensure it is accurately reflected on the app
- Working closely with the Customer Success Manager and Directors to identify opportunities for improving their processes to drive customer success
- Preparing reports, pulling together information provided from several documents, spreadsheets and our in-house tools
- Take share scheme documents and cap table information and convert these into the app so they are digitally accessible for customers
- A 1st or a 2.1 from a top 40 university
- Mathematical & Excel proficiency
- Keen and enthusiastic with a real desire to make a difference
- Brilliant at prioritisation and managing own workload
- Ability to understand and empathise with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Obsessive levels of attention to detail
- Bonus points for SaaS business experience
- Legal/Financial experience a plus.
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £25,000 - £32,000, depending on experience
- Plenty of trust, autonomy (with support where you need it of course) and freedom to do great work
- Flexible environment: They’re a remote team who meet in person every 4 weeks in either Brighton or Moorgate
- Rapid career progression
- Team retreats twice a year
- Lifelong learning and with time and budget for training and conferences
- Equity (of course!) and the chance to share in the success of what you and the company build together
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs in London? Want to land a graduate career as an analyst? Apply for this Graduate Analyst job in London today.
Discover more FinTech jobs in London.