On the hunt for remote German speaking Sales jobs and German language job opportunities? A rapidly growing tech start-up are on the lookout for a German speaking Sales Manager to manage their newly formed SDR team!
In this remote German Speaking Sales Manager role, you will be joining a rapidly expanding end-to-end sales acceleration tech start-up, despite the pandemic their customer bases has quadrupled in size from 200 business to 800, featured in LinkedIn's Top 10 UK Startups while breaking $10 Million ARR. Their AI sales technology generates prospect data at scale, helping sales teams to grow and scale across all levels of the sales process. They’re looking to break into the untapped German Market (DACH), so it’s the perfect time to join the business as they’re about to replicate their domination of the UK market in Germany with untapped and unbeatable growth potential.
In this German Speaking Sales Team Leader job, you will be joining as a founding member of the German Sales team, with the aim of growing and maintaining potential relationships with new clients within the untapped German Market. Moreover you'll be taking on managerial responsibilities to ensure the best practice of the German Sales Team with the support of the UK SDR Director. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, as you will be playing a key role in the growth of this new market; using their innovative software to engage with prospective clients and working with Business Development Managers to book in product demonstrations. As this is a new team and a new market your progression and development will be unrivalled, you'll be moving into a Team Leader portion managing a group of SDR as the team grows and expands across the German Market.
In this German Speaking Sales job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your fluent German Language to target ad bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Qualifying leads of German Businesses and being the first point of contact via email and phone
- Using their innovative software to engage with prospective clients through emails, calls, networking and research for German based Companies
- Developing your pitch structure - being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Deliver marketing material and product insight to prospects while establishing a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- Helping to grow and shape the direction of a new revenue stream for this high growth start up
- Managing a Team of UK of remote based German speaking SDRs
- Fluent German, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Business Development, Cold calling sales, Recruitment or a Sales-based role with prior experience managing other individuals and their KPIs
- A clear desire to work in a sale based role and a passion for tech or SaaS platforms
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
- Always looking for additional responsibility and autonomy
- A creative mindset - someone who is keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £30,000, plus OTE of £43,000, basic salary rising rapidly as you develop the sales team
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact in a newly formed team taking on management of fellow SDRs
- The chance to grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression –potential Team Management within 6 month
- Exceptional company culture - they have an outstanding Glassdoor rating of 4.9/5!
- The chance to work within a team that is both collaborative and sociable
- Your own MacBook
Looking for remote German speaking jobs and German speaking Sales Manager roles? If you're fluent in German and have previous sales and management experience, apply to this German Speaking Sales Team Leader job today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London, more startups jobs. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager