Looking for remote jobs for German speakers and for German language jobs? An exciting tech startup who are one of LinkedIn's top 10 UK startups are looking to hire a German Speaking Account Executive - apply today!
In this remote German Speaking Account Executive job, you will be joining a rapidly expanding end-to-end sales acceleration tech start-up, despite the pandemic their customer bases have quadrupled in size from 200 business to 800, featured in LinkedIn's Top 10 UK Startups while breaking $10 Million ARR. Their AI sales technology generates prospect data at scale, helping sales teams to grow and scale across all levels of the sales process. They’re looking to break into the untapped German Market (DACH), so it’s the perfect time to join the business as they’re about to replicate their domination of the UK market in Germany with untapped and unbeatable growth potential.
In this remote German Speaking Sales job, you will be joining as a founding member of the German Sales team, with the aim of growing and maintaining potential relationships with new clients within the untapped German Market. You will be conducting product demonstrations in German to potential clients and mid-market decision makers while closing and negotiate deals. You’ll be working along side a team of Lead generators and Customer Success who will play a key part within the prospecting and closing process. whether you’re a experienced SDR/BDE looking to move into a closing role ore you’ve already worked as a Account Executive this role as this is a new team and a new market your progression and development will be unrivalled,
In this graduate German speaking job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your German language skills you will engage in demonstrations with mid-market decision makers. This will be across a number of verticals and locations mainly the German market
- Developing your pitch and demo structure - being able to uncover prospective clients needs demonstrate innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Deliver marketing material and product insight to prospects while establishing a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- Maintain a positive relationship with the Customer Success and Data teams who play a key role in closing business
- Be proactive in your approach to learning. This involves listening to fellow BDMs demonstrations on Gong.io and seeking help from the team when needed, being proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Manage your pipeline; ensuring admin is impeccable and that you are updating the activity in Salesforce
- Be approachable and honest, ensuring a flat-hierarchy in the Sales Team
- Be open to training and providing assistance to the SDR team
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of the situation
- Close business
- Helping to grow and shape the direction of a new revenue steam for this high growth start up
- Fluent in German with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Business Development Sales-based role either in a lead generation capacity and looking to move into a closing roles, or with closing experiences under your belt
- A huge bonus if you’ve already had exposure and experiences conducting product demonstrations to clients
- Extensive product knowledge, knowing the intricacies of the Prospector and Refresh technology
- A clear desire to work in a sale based role and a passion for tech or SaaS platforms
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
- Always looking for additional responsibility and autonomy
- A creative mindset - someone who is keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £35,000 OTE £100,000,
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact in a newly formed team targeting the German market
- Training progression and development from a high performing sales team
- The chance to grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- Exceptional company culture - they have an outstanding Glassdoor rating of 4.9/5!
- The chance to work within a team that is both collaborative and sociable
- Your own MacBook
On the hunt for German speaking jobs and for remote language jobs? If you're fluent in German and have previous Business Development and Sales experience, apply to this remote German Speaking Account Executive role today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London, more startups jobs. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager