Looking for Graduate Analyst jobs, Investor Relations roles or Finance opportunities in London? Want to work for a leading Investor Relations consultancy? Apply to this Finance Analyst job in London today!
Company profile - Investor Relations Consultancy
In this Analyst job in London, you will be joining a global investor relations consultancy that offers analysis, research and advice to a wide range of global public companies. They strive to provide their clients, who include a large selection of internationally regarded companies, with intelligent insights to manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities - Finance Analyst
In this Graduate Analyst opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the client’s share registers and daily shareholder movement reports at a pace agreed with your clients
- Ensuring data quality control
- Coordinating the provision of data reporting internally and with your clients
- Leading research to ensure the team remains aware of any potential problems arising amongst clients at the earliest opportunity
- Assist in training and supervising of junior team members
- Attend client training sessions and review meetings with your line manager
- Assist in preparing client reports
- Make recommendations and participate in the planning and improvement of the overall team
Job requirements - Finance Analyst
- Ideally, 1 years experience in shareholder analysis, financial services and/or investor relations – this is beneficial but not essential
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Strong financial and capital market knowledge
- Strong computer skills
- Highly numerate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
Benefits of the job - Finance Analyst
- A great starting salary of £30,400
- A chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
- Intensive and ongoing training will be at your disposal
- An opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
- Ideally located in the heart of the city of London
Looking for Junior Analyst roles, Investor Relations jobs or Finance positions in London? If you have previous Financial Services or Shareholder Analysis experience, apply for this Analyst job in London today!
Discover more graduate Finance opportunities in London and across the UK, or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.