Looking for account manager jobs in London, and want to kick-start your career at a flourishing FMCG market research and insights company?
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining the London office of a fast-growing market research and consumer insight consultancy, who operate mainly within the FMCG sector. Working with some of the best-known names in the industry, including Nestle, this market research company are going from strength to strength. Based in the heart of London, they provide their clients with detailed and data driven consumer insights, in-depth consultancy, thorough training and even organisation of tailored events.
In this Account Manager job, you will be responsible for leading and managing relationships with a wide portfolio of FMCG & retail clients. You will be working to build long-term relationships with these clients, ensuring that their research & insight needs are fully met, and always seeking new ways to improve and build on the service provided. You’ll need to have 1-2 years’ relevant experience, as you will be required to proactively deal with client queries and issues, deliver an exceptional client service at all times, and ensure that the information the company provides is effectively communicated.
In this Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Fully understanding the needs of the client base - understanding their strategy, markets and business questions, developing relationships and continually adding value
- Delivering exceptional service - providing support which adds value to the client’s business and drives positive renewal decisions
- Presenting research & insights face-to-face to client teams / individuals and inspiring teams with excellent delivery
- Supporting with conference presentation content and design
- Proactively setting up meetings and workshops with clients - demonstrating the value of the information and ensuring that it is embedded within your client’s organisation
- Driving the company culture and values into everyday processes and ways of working
- A university graduate, ideally with a 2.1
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a relevant area
- Someone who is able to express information, opinion and argument
- Great presentation skills – you will be required to present to groups including senior management with skill and confidence
- The ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels and all functions and show respect for views and contribution of others
- The capability to interpret data and turn it into insight to provide the client with new knowledge and expertise
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills (this is a fast paced and demanding role) and a proven ability to manage complexity
- Numeracy and analytical skills with a good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £26,000 - £28,000
- Amazing offices in Farringdon
- Exposure to high profile clients within the FMCG sector
- Many team events and massages every other week!
Looking for account manager jobs in London and want to join a flourishing FMCG market research and insights company? If you’re an ambitious graduate with great analytical and communication skills, apply for this Account Manager job today!
Discover more Fashion and FMCG jobs in London.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Senior Recruitment Consultant