Looking for E-commerce graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a leading fashion retailer?
In this E-commerce Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a well-known fashion retailer, who specialise in quality British clothing for men and women. They are best-known for selling affordable yet fashionable clothing in the millions; both in-store and online. As they continue to grow their digital presence, they are looking for a bright and ambitious E-commerce Assistant to join their team.
In this E-commerce Assistant graduate job, you will be joining the company's E-commerce team, and helping to ensure that online sales and conversion opportunities are always maximised. Based in their Head Office and reporting into the E-commerce Trading Manager, you will be supporting the day-to-day trading of the website by making sure that all product content is delivered on-time, as well as providing regular trade reporting and analysis to optimise performance.
In this E-commerce Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
Product management & trading
- Supporting the E-commerce Trading Manager with the day-to-day trading of the website
- Managing the on-site product launch process, ensuring product images and copy are compelling, optimised and always uploaded on time
- Maximising cross-selling opportunities by maintaining outfitting recommendations for each product
- Working with merchandising to ensure that products are effectively merchandised and assigned to the correct categories
- Managing on-site promotional activity including setup, testing, communicating activity with other teams, analysing performance and reporting
- Working closely with the Customer Service team to improve end-to-end customer experience
- Conducting weekly quality control checks and reviews to maintain high standards across the site
- Maintaining and managing the trading and marketing calendar
- Recommending the optimum products to feature in emails / website content
- Developing strong, collaborative relationships across all departments
- Supporting the E-commerce Trading Manager to produce the weekly trade pack each Monday
- Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and heatmaps to monitor and report back on overall website, category and product performance, along with actions to improve
- Reporting on website and company bestsellers
- Communicating the number of lines launched on the site the previous week and highlighting any issues
- A 2.1 or above from a top university.
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in a similar environment, using Google Analytics in the workplace
- A passion for E-commerce is essential and a desire to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- A trading mentality – curious about numbers, able to investigate and challenge performance and action orientated.
- Strong analytical skills, confident working in Microsoft Excel and able to grasp new systems
- Conscientious and self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work calmly in order to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills, both written and oral and with a keen attention to detail
Benefits of the job
- A starting salary between 20,000 - 23,000
- The opportunity to work with a well-established British fashion retailer
- Great company culture: monthly socials and events for just about every occasion
- 50% friends and family discount on company products
- Sample sales and warehouse giveaways for staff
Looking for fashion graduate jobs in London, and interested in E-commerce? If you're an ambitious graduate with an interest in fashion, apply for this E-commerce Assistant graduate job in London today!
Discover more Fashion Graduate Jobs