Looking for Graduate Marketing jobs, Digital Marketing roles and Marketing Manager opportunities in London? Want to join a London-based FMCG startup? Apply for this Digital Marketing Manager position in London today!
In this Digital Marketing Manager role, you will be joining an FMCG startup that specialises in health supplements. They believe that when it comes to nutrition, nature knows best and that’s why they create food-based vitamin and mineral supplements. With two brands to manage this small dynamic team is looking for a Digital Manager to contribute to their growing success.
In this Performance Marketing position, you will be reporting to the COO you will be responsible for helping create and deliver the digital and performance marketing strategy. Whilst working on the brand's e-commerce strategy, channels will include PPC, digital display, paid social media, email marketing, website optimisation, social media, content, chatbots, UX and SEO. This role will suit a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset, who’s data-driven and loves getting stuck in!
- Strategic development: providing vision to steer digital strategy, driving online traffic and sales
- Budget control: allocating and managing campaign budget
- KPI creation, reporting and control: tracking website performance, web analytics, sales reports
- Performance marketing: all paid Facebook, Google and display ads
- Website management, user experience and optimisation: updating content, optimise landing pages
- Email marketing
- Oversee the day- to -day execution of digital marketing strategy
- A 2.1 degree from a university
- 3+ yrs experience in a similar position, in a start-up ideally!
- Experience in an E-Commerce company is beneficial
- Great initiative and good at working independently
- Results-driven and commercially minded
- Flexible approach to working, adapting to a variety of tasks
- A passion for health and well being!
Benefits of the Job
- A great starting salary of £35,000- £38,000
- Hybrid working week- home vs. office
- Monthly team lunches
- Central London location
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Free health supplements each month
Looking for Performance Marketing jobs, Digital Marketing roles and Marketing Manager opportunities in London? Want to join a London-based FMCG startup? If you have experience in a similar role and an entrepreneurial mindset, apply for this Digital Marketing Manager position in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.