Are you looking for Digital Marketing Jobs in London, and interested in joining a fast-growing FinTech firm? This new Digital Marketing Manager role could be your next career move.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, you will be working for a fast-growing peer to peer lender, who are backed by UK property. They help customers invest their cash in the right place, and have big expansion plans over the course of 2020. To help support their growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, you will be looking to implement innovative new ways to promote the brand, focusing upon attracting and securing new clients through various strategies and integrated marketing campaigns. You will need to be experienced, ideally with 2-3 years’ in various areas of digital and offline marketing; as you will be taking charge of many of the projects whilst working closely with the CEO to generate profitable new leads.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing various marketing strategies for business growth
- Organising and prioritising monthly, weekly and daily deliverables for growth, from paid user acquisition to product optimisation
- Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in the following areas: paid search, paid social, social media campaigns, and email marketing campaigns
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets (targeting, tactics, creatives etc) in order to meet and exceed objectives
- Collaborating with internal marketing and content teams to understand upcoming content and events
- Planning & strategy development
- Reporting & insight generation
- 2-3 years’ experience in both digital and offline marketing
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- Demonstrable experience managing social media accounts and paid digital strategies
- Excellent knowledge of PPC, paid social, and SEO tactics / trends
- Good analytical skills and a strong grasp of Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The confidence to run your own campaigns and take charge of various marketing strategies and plans
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tools
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive salary of between £32,000 - £38,000, depending on experience
- Potential for equity once an established member of the team
- A innovative and varied working environment
- The chance to shape a new startup
Looking for Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in London, looking for a growth-focused role, and interested in working for a leading FinTech? This new Marketing Manager job could be for you.
Discover more Digital Marketing Jobs in London and across the UK