Looking for Marketing Executive jobs, Digital Marketing roles or Marketing Assistant positions in London? A financial services and events business is now looking for a proactive and dynamic individual to join its digital marketing team in London - apply now!
Company profile - Investor Relations
In this Digital Marketing Executive role, you will be joining a company that specialises in the provision of investor relations and capital raising services for listed investment trusts and property companies. Its sister publishing brand provides research, educational tools, and events aimed at both retail and professional investors. They are looking for a proactive Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team on a full-time basis. The purpose of the role is to improve the readership of their content, increase sign-up rates for events and research, improve content’s readership through SEO, tagged content, and managing multiple advertising campaigns.
Key responsibilities - Digital Marketing Executive
- Perform daily management of all paid advertising accounts across Google, GDN, and paid social
- Create and optimise Google display and video campaigns
- Create and optimise social ad campaigns
- Use of analytics software to analyse campaign traffic and website performance
- Monitor the Operations and Client Commitment excel file to ensure corporate contracts are fulfilled and help improve our operations over time
- Help develop our distribution to give readers more of what they want i.e., more bespoke content/distribution
- Assisting with investor event preparation, and general help to sales teams, mainly with CRM reports and email campaigns.
- Help our other digital marketing manager where needed, in organising and creating email campaigns and distributing content via the website and other platforms
- HTML editing (of emails and webpages mainly)
- Expanding the network of platforms to distribute our content on different publications, news wires, research libraries, and execution-only trading platforms, including increasing click backs
Job requirements - Digital Marketing Executive
- Some commercial experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written English and communication skills
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Proactive self-starter that works well under pressure
- Ability to plan, develop, implement, track, and optimise all paid marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Interest in investments, sales, marketing, and event management
- Interest in data collection and reporting
- Social media skills
- Awareness and interest of SEO best practices
Benefits of the job - Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + discretionary bonus.
- Loan for transport season tickets.
- Development budget
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Based in Chelsea London and offer long-term flexi location working. Some office and event attendance will be required post covid restrictions.
If you're looking for Graduate Marketing jobs or Junior Marketing roles in London, and are interested in investor relations, apply for this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.