Our client is a leading digital marketing agency & consultancy based in London. They are searching for a graduate with SEO / PPC or programmatic experience to join them as a Digital Marketing Executive. Are you an analytical graduate searching for Digital Marketing graduate jobs, Campaign Marketing Executive roles, and Digital Marketing Assistant opportunities in London? Take a look at this Digital Marketing Executive job at a startup that is making waves in the digital sector!
Company profile - Digital Marketing Executive
In this Digital Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be working for an established hybrid agency & consultancy that delivers performance marketing growth & strategy from within their clients’ businesses. A rapidly growing startup, this company was formed by industry experts looking to challenge the market and make a real change, improving the reputation of agencies. They already boast clients across the UK and Europe like Independent, Conde Nast, Sky, and Which? – and their customer base is growing fast.
Job description - Digital Marketing Executive
In this graduate Digital Marketing Assistant role, you will spend much of your week consulting with clients to implement international digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a consultative approach, you will be working with them to consult across a variety of areas, from paid search to social to programmatic marketing. You will need to be strong in an area of digital marketing (e.g. paid social, SEO, PPC, google analytics), as you will be working with some of their big-name clients, to provide an exceptional experience and solid knowledge base.
Key responsibilities - Digital Marketing Executive
In this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity in London for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign set-up, management, and optimisation in these areas: paid search/shopping campaigns, paid social, programmatic display, and mobile app marketing
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative, etc. to meet and exceed objectives
- Close collaboration with internal marketing and content teams to understand upcoming content and events
- Planning & strategy development
- Reporting & insight generation
- Maintaining great relations with clients
Job requirements - Digital Marketing Executive
- A 2.1 or above from a top university, ideally in a STEM subject
- Some experience in at least one of PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliates, SEO or CRO - a placement year, internships, or a prior digital marketing job would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical and numerate - Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is beneficial
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors, and tool
- In your element when working with senior stakeholders
Benefits of the job - Digital Marketing Executive
- A highly competitive salary of between £23,000 to £30,000
- Further salary reviews after 6 months (double the industry standard)
- Amazing professional development, with chances for multiple promotions
- Bonus schemes
- A fun and varied work environment
- Excellent training from industry leaders who have plenty of successful proteges in the industry. Become an expert in so many areas of digital marketing!
- The chance to shape a new startup
Searching for Digital Marketing Graduate jobs in London? If you have a passion for campaigns and some experience with analytical marketing then apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.