Graduate marketing jobs on your radar? A growing company making exciting changes to the gambling industry are hiring! Take a look and apply to this Digital Marketing Executive role today!
In this Digital Marketing Executive role, you will be joining the most exciting challenger to the gambling industry since exchange betting was popularised in the early 2000s. A record-breaking first year has cemented their position as the UK’s fastest-growing betting platform and they’re now looking to expand their talented team to support rapid growth.
In this Digital Marketing Executive role, you will run all performance marketing channels including PPC, display and paid social as well as testing new channels to deliver cost-effective customer acquisition. You’ll be pivotal in shaping and implementing a cross-channel acquisition strategy. The role requires a mixture of strategic thinking and hands-on delivery. You will use multiple channels to communicate with potential customers and you’ll need to deliver various strategies across a combination of these channels.
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Building, implementing and managing all PPC & Google Display Network (GDN) ads, and all paid social ads
- Monthly budget planning across all performance channels
- Working closely with the Marketing team to produce appropriate landing pages & ad copy for digital campaigns
- Testing strategy: Make use of all core aspects of performance marketing including A/B testing creatives, audiences and ad placements
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Campaign reporting: Monitor and report all campaign results to the appropriate stakeholders
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing
- Educated to degree level with a 2.1 or above
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Digital or Performance Marketing role
- Strong experience with hands-on management of Adwords, Twitter & Facebook campaigns
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels including implementation, optimisation & measurement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a capable user of Excel & Google Analytics
- Sports and/or betting knowledge is desirable, but not essential
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £25,000 - £27,000, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to join the UK’s fastest-growing betting platform
- Equity options in the company (after passing probation)
- Fun office, only 5 minutes from London Bridge
- Career progression and future line-management opportunities
Looking to kick-start a graduate Marketing career? If you're a driven graduate with previous Digital or Performance Marketing experience, apply to this Digital Marketing Executive role today!
Discover more graduate Marketing jobs in London and the UK