Searching for Graduate Marketing jobs, Marketing Analyst roles, and Digital Marketing jobs in London? If you're looking to kickstart a career in Marketing Analytics, apply to this new Digital Marketing Analyst job in London!
Company profile - Startup
In this Digital Analyst graduate job, you will be working for arguably the UK’s most exciting startup, which has achieved Unicorn status in just three years! They are radically transforming the automotive sphere, revolutionising the way consumers buy and purchase used cars. With heaps of investment from some of the biggest players in British business, they are growing rapidly and are now on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their expanding team in London.
Job description - Digital Marketing Analyst
In this Marketing Analyst job in London, you'll be instrumental in delivering our client’s Performance Marketing strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Aggregators, and Affiliates. Reporting to a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you'll help to support our client with their ambitious growth plans across the UK and Europe. You'll be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and a data-driven mindset!
Key responsibilities - Digital Marketing Analyst
In this Marketing Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the implementation of the Performance Marketing strategy for search (Google and Bing) and paid social media for Facebook and Instagram.
- Optimising the performance marketing channels to support growth: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators / Marketplaces, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive sales and revenue growth whilst reducing customer acquisition costs.
- Utilise bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
- Increase in efficiency of the paid budget and monitoring of paid ads.
- Support implementation of our brand digital campaigns.
- Conversion optimization and testing of ads and landing pages to further accelerate our strong growth.
- You'll be responsible for reporting on the performance of performance marketing activity.
- Implement test and learn opportunities (e.g. Product Betas, targeting opportunities, etc.).
Job requirements - Digital Marketing Analyst
- A 2.1 in a numerate subject – ideally you’ve used Excel throughout
- Exposure to, or experience in performance marketing (PPC, Paid Social, or display).
- Comfortable implementing and managing Paid Search campaigns, ideally with experience agency-side or working at an eCommerce company
- You are experienced in analysing data and have used common performance/web analysis tools (ideally: Google Analytics, Looker or Tableau)
- You would preferably have had some exposure to other channels, such as: Paid Social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators/Marketplaces, Partnerships/Affiliate Marketing.
- You are a quick learner with a strong analytical understanding of numbers.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs
Benefits of the job - Digital Marketing Analyst
- A highly competitive salary of between £26,000 – 30,000.
- Bonus schemes
- A fun and varied work environment
- Excellent training from industry leaders who have plenty of successful proteges in the industry
- The chance to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses
Searching for Digital Marketing graduate jobs in London and want to pursue a career in Marketing Analytics? If you have a passion for campaigns and previous experience with analytics, apply to this Digital Marketing Analyst job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work