On the hunt for Customer Success, Partnerships roles or Customer Support jobs in Reading? Interested in working for a hugely successful SaaS company? A fantastic opportunity has just opened up for a motivated graduate to join an amazing tech company in Reading!
Company profile - SaaS tech company
In this Customer Success, you will be working for an innovative, market-leading SaaS technology company that have developed an outstanding Project and Portfolio Management and Performance Platform for their clients to allow them to efficiently and successfully manage large-scale projects across a multitude of industries. Their clients are small businesses through to huge corporates such as the University of Southampton, London City Airport, MBNI, and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few. These businesses have described the platform as the most intuitive and user-friendly PPM platform for everyone to use, whether they are trained to project managers or not! This team have been running portfolios, change programmes, and projects for over 30 years and come from a background of pragmatic delivery using multiple methodologies. This paired with expert design, testing, and evolution of their revolutionary technology optimises value. They are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team
Job description - Customer Success Executive
In this Customer Support role in Reading, you will support this leading PPM software’s blue-chip client base, becoming a crucial first point of contact for client enquiries through the whole process, from partner onboarding to product training and demonstrations, pre-sales, to solving problems and customer reporting. You will essentially impact the entire customer lifecycle and ensure every client experience is seamless and enjoyable. These clients will be C level executives at huge global companies.
Key responsibilities - Customer Success Executive
In this Account Manager job in Reading, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the pre-sales activity by configuring and supporting demonstrations of products.
- During implementation, capturing requirements and leading the configuration of the system to align with the customer’s portfolio management/project delivery environment and optimising the value they can derive from the solution.
- Leading face-to-face and video conferencing training sessions to a range of levels within our customer organisations, to ensure they understand and are getting the most from the solution.
- Optimising the use of Perform by working with experienced programme and project delivery professionals to understand our customers operating model including organisation structures, ways of working and challenges.
- Building an understanding of the PMO (Portfolio Management Office) function within organisations and assisting with some of the core PMO activities for certain clients.
- Working with customers to understand any issues, progressing any problems from initial reports, through analysis and characterisation, to final resolution.
- Developing materials and methods to improve the service provided to customers by the Customer Solutions team.
- Identifying and owning areas for improvement in the service they provide and where appropriate, leading activities that draw on other members of the team to design and implement those changes.
Job requirements - Customer Success Executive
- A 2:1 or above degree from university, with involvement in extracurricular activities, societies, and internships
- 1-3 years of customer support, customer analyst or sales experience is ideal
- More recent graduates with foundational experience also welcome
- A personable, problem solving and articulate graduate
- Exceptional communication skills - you’ll be expected to liaise directly with large business clients
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills - you’ll be spinning lots of plates at once!
- A real desire to learn, progress and improve
- Great presenting and public speaking skills and the ability to help people understand technology
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
Benefits of the job - Customer Success Executive
- A highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience (they are open to seeing graduates with just foundational experience as well as up to 2 years + !
- eligibility for company bonus
- Excellent progression and training
- Exposure to high profile clients in huge businesses including FTSE 100 and global blue-chip companies
- Length of service rewards
- The opportunity to access external training courses such as Prince2
- Flexible working opportunities with an office in Reading
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative office atmosphere
If you're looking for Graduate Account Management roles, Partnerships positions and Customer Success and Support jobs in Reading and want to work for a growing SaaS company? Apply for this Customer Success opportunity in Reading today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.