Looking for Client Services Executive jobs, Customer Success roles, or Client Relations positions in London? Want to join an FTSE 250 listed Financial Services firm? Apply to this Client Services Executive job in London today!
Company profile - Financial Services
In this Client Services job in London, you'll be joining a multi-award-winning investment platform offering financial advisers, and their clients, smart technology. They offer superior investment management and financial planning tools for a modern, efficient way to manage client investment portfolios. They provide a wide range of support tools and comprehensive reporting, alongside an extensive range of investments and tax-efficient wrappers to make the management of portfolios as easy and efficient as possible. With over £50 billion in funds under direction, this company is the market leader in their field and still continues to grow at the speed of a startup.
Key responsibilities - Client Services Executive
In this Client Services job, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting advisory professionals and Discretionary Investment Managers (DIMs) via LiveChat to answer online queries.
- Provide reactive and immediate needs assistance via Co-browse function to all of the user base, including advisers, DIMs, networks, and investors (inc non-advised).
- Recognising, qualifying, and forwarding Co-Browse leads to both the field-based sales team and online support consultants.
- Assist with the testing and release of new functionality both on the internal and online system.
- Assisting in the creation of ad-hoc reporting for the external sales team, Chief Development Officer, Head of Sales, and Head of Client Service.
- Understand in detail the DIM proposition, so that you can support any new business queries from advisory professionals and also be the point of contact for our DIM users.
- Continuously seek opportunities to promote and increase the usage of online function with users and encourage to users self-serve
- Be part of a team that is on hand to assist the department with processing requirements such as adding deposits, wrapper set up and setting up regular transactions
Job requirements - Client Services Executive
- You will have graduated from university with at least a 2.2
- Previous administrative/Client support experience is a plus
- Relative financial services experience/internship is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Display a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to inspire confidence in our investors with your ability to complete important tasks in a timely manner
- Confident individual with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a quality phone manner
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client and inter-personal relationships
- Ability to follow a process regularly and frequently without making mistakes
- Strong desire to excel and develop your own knowledge and the knowledge of others around you
- An ability to question why a system is followed and to suggest better ways if you think any exist
Benefits of the job - Client Services Executive
- A starting salary of £25,000
- Central London office
- Get a foot in the door with an FTSE 250 firm
- Access to the company bonus scheme
- Daily access and mentorship from successful financial services professionals
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - access to consultation on everything from mental health to financial advice
- Company pension scheme
- Lively social atmosphere
Looking for Graduate roles or Client Operations jobs in London? Want to join a world-renowned Financial Services business? If you're a driven, personable graduate, apply for this Client Services role in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.