Looking for Client Services Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading tech platform? If you have 1 years' Client Services or Account Management experience, and you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job In London, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Client Services role for graduates, you will be developing an in-depth knowledge of the tech platform, and will work closely with customers to ensure they are delighted with their product. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, supporting retailers all over the world, and helping them improve retail operations in their stores. You will need to excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to solve problems, and the drive to continually look for ways to improve customer experience. This role requires a customer-centric, highly analytical/mathematical, and tech-savvy individual with an investigative nature, who strives to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients.
In this graduate Client Services job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- Using LinkedIn and other online sources to identify prospects, develop opportunities and leads
- Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Booking in product demonstrations for the Sales & Marketing Executive and Managing Director
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a customer-facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Recruitment etc)
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Proven analytical ability such as an B in A level in math, statistics or physics or analytical degree
- Working experience with Excel with ability to create PivotTables and VLOOKUPs
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building are key in order to drive retention and loyalty across the accounts you will manage
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional environment and manage multiple projects at one time
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £28,000 - £32,000
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- great coffee & free fruit
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for Client Services opportunities in London for graduates, and want to work for a top SaaS platform? Apply for this Client Services Executive job today.
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs or Account Executive jobs in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager