Looking for Client Services Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading tech platform? If you have experience in a client services or account management role, and you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining an established retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of huge retail clients including Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. Their cloud based product helps streamline store communications, task management, store reviews – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be developing an in-depth knowledge of the tech platform, and will work closely with customers to ensure they are delighted with their product. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, supporting retailers all over the world, and helping them improve retail operations in their stores. You will need excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to solve problems, and the drive to continually look for ways to improve customer experience. This role requires a customer-centric, highly analytical/mathematical, and tech-savvy individual with an investigative nature.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding & training new clients on how to use the product, liaising with the Sales team to understand the customer’s business and requirements
- Support the account set up process, ensuring new accounts are set up correctly for customers’ requirements
- Build & manage success plans to drive engagement; through regular account review meetings, calls and store visits
- Delivering high quality reports and communicating these to the Managing Director
- Analyse and monitor system usage: identifying “pinch points” and areas where the customer experience could be improved, and tracking usage trends to identify any “at risk” customers
- Working alongside the sales, infrastructure and development teams to constantly improve and refine the services provided
- Support the testing process to ensure all developments are to a high standard and satisfy customer requirements
- Undertaking various Ad Hoc duties
- A 2:1 minimum degree result, preferably in an analytical degree
- Minimum 6 months commercial experience, ideally in a customer facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Recruitment etc)
- Proven analytical ability such as a B in A-level in Maths, Statistics or Physics
- Working experience with Excel, able to create PivotTables and VLOOKUPs
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building to drive retention and loyalty across the accounts you will manage
- A passion for retail or SaaS platforms
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional environment and manage multiple projects at one time
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary between £25,000 - £30,000
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
- Great coffee & free fruit
Looking for Client Services Executive Jobs in London, and want to work for a top SaaS platform? Upload your graduate CV and apply for this Client Services Executive job today!
Discover more Account Executive Graduate Jobs and Digital Jobs in London
Key Account Manager