Our client is a highly successful Investment Management and Financial Solutions firm. Their client base includes Institutions, Professional Traders, Wealth Managers, and high net worth individuals. They are looking to expand and are now looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their team.
Our client offers a range of Investment Management and Financial Solutions to a varied client base. Their solutions include diverse technology and asset management services, with a strong focus on global Foreign Exchange (FX) markets. With an unrivalled reputation in delivering successful and easy to implement trading strategies, they are now looking to grow the junior Client Services team.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for building and developing stronger relationships with a varied and esteemed client base. You will be actively involved in all aspects of client relations, including warm sales and strengthening partnerships.You will be measured on client satisfaction and engagement, so you must enjoy working closely with others.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and sustaining relationships with an existing but varied client base – this will involve client check ins and regular touch points
- Ensuring clients are fully aware of all services on offer – ensuring these are effectively managed and utilised
- Driving revenue through regular contact, whether that be via telephone or email
- Using initiative to think of new and innovative ways to improve relationships with more dormant clients
- Analysing account success and presenting your findings to senior management
- Managing the quarterly business review
- Working effectively with the wider team, providing support as and when is needed
- Academic excellence, you will have graduated from university with at least a 2.1, achieving A/Bs at A Level
- Ideally commercial exposure in a client focused role – you will be confident communicating with Senior clients and stakeholders
- A genuine interest in Investment and Financial Management – you will be familiar with terminology within this sphere
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload – you will be confident managing and evaluating your time
- A confident communicator, you enjoy speaking with anyone and everyone!
- A can do and positive attitude – you’re not fazed by commercial targets
- A real team player, you’re inspired and engaged by collective success
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary of between £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Central London office, 2 minutes away from Moorgate
- Fully-paid courses, training and exams related to personal development goals
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lively social atmosphere (socially distanced, of course!)
Looking for Client Relationship Executive jobs in London and want to join a world-renowned Financial Services business? Apply for this Client Services Exec job in London today!
Partner & Key Account Manager