An innovative tech company are on the hunt for a Business Development Manager with commercial experience – if you’re interested in Business Development jobs in London, apply today!
In this Business Development Manager role, you will be working for a rapidly expanding tech company, who help high-street retailers and prestigious property owners make commercial decisions with highly accurate insight data. Using cutting edge computer vision technology, they provide insights on demographic behaviours, customer conversion rates and consumer traffic flow. Now looking to scale, they are searching for a Business Development superstar to join their fantastic team.
In this Sales Manager role in London, you’ll be the first person on board entirely focused on expanding our client’s valuable network. You will be tasked with winning new business, converting enquiries and managing an existing client base. This role will require someone with excellent communications skills and a drive to maximise their earnings. You will ideally be experienced in managing a sales pipeline and closing deals.
In this Client Services Manager job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all new business enquiries and actively seeking out new partnerships through various mediums
- Signing up new clients and negotiating terms
- Qualifying leads and being the first point of contact via email and phone
- Engaging with prospective clients through emails, calls, networking and research
- Building up a qualified network and marketing mapping future potential partners
- Developing your pitch structure - being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Delivering marketing material and product insight to prospects while establishing a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- Defining what best practice looks like
- Building out a wider sales team, dependent on performance
- Commercial experience in business development and sales – you understand how to manage a pipeline and are well versed in closing deals
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Excellent communication skills - you know how to build rapport with anyone and everyone
- You are resilient and enjoy the challenges that entrepreneurial environments present
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A genuine interest in tech – learning about new technologies will be part and parcel of the role
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative, team player that’s not afraid of taking on a new challenge
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £30,000 with an OTE of £60,000 in year one!
- Generous share options!
- The opportunity to build a sales team outwards
- Offices in Paddington
Looking for Business Development Manager jobs in London and want to take the next step in your Sales career? If you’re an analytical graduate who wants to be part of company growth, apply for this Business Development job in London today.
Discover more Technology Graduate Jobs in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Partner & Key Account Manager