Looking for Graduate Sales Jobs in London and want to earn up to £45k a year at an innovative retail tech startup? Take a look at this new Business Development Executive opportunity in London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this graduate Business Development Executive job in London, you will be joining the newly formed sales team, with the aim of growing the companies client base through prospecting and lead generation. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, supporting the Managing Director with the sales cycle, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, as you will be have responsibility of ownership of all lead generation activities, researching, contacting and engaging with prospective clients. You will be expected to take charge of your own lead generation campaigns, in order to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients.
In this graduate Business Development role in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- Using LinkedIn and other online sources to identify prospects, develop opportunities and leads.
- Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Booking in product demonstrations for the Sales & Marketing Executive and Managing Director
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in Business Development, Recruitment or a cold calling Sales-based role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £30,000 (OTE £40k - £45k)
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- great coffee & free fruit
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for Sales Graduate Jobs in London, and interested in joining a fast-growing retail tech platform? If you’re ambitious and proactive, with a flair for sales, apply for this graduate Business Development job in London today!
Discover more graduate Sales roles in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager