Are you looking for Graduate Sales Jobs in London, and interested in joining a leading events company, who work with a number of world-leading brands? Apply to this new Graduate Business Development Executive job in London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading company that hosts summits, dinners and masterclasses to bring together key stakeholders in the fields of technology and business. The experts who attend the events, all of them responsible for driving influential digital transformation initiatives, are invited to share their experiences and viewpoints whilst also benefitting from hearing from others. Attended by representatives from global brands like eBay, McDonalds, BBC, Goldman Sachs and Visa, the events unite disruptive business and tech leaders from all over the world under one roof.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for managing a number of activities to support the acquisition of event attendees, engagement and growth. The role will require a broad mix of business development skills; covering telephone, face-to-face, email, social media and events. You’ll need to be simultaneously personable and professional, as you’ll be managing and building relationships with experienced professionals to ensure their attendance at future events.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Re-igniting and developing relationships with contacts on the company’s CRM system
- Growing the membership of the business’ community by understanding and consultatively “selling” the member proposition and relevant activities – both inbound and outbound
- Being the first point of contact when it comes to prospective leads, new subscribers / members and dormant members
- Attending events and activities to strengthen existing relationships and develop new relationships with prospects where needed or appropriate
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system database on a daily basis
- A university degree
- Previous experience in a client-facing role is desirable
- A target-driven, money-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail
- A natural and experienced rapport builder who enjoys building relationships both face-to-face and over the phone
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Someone who is computer literate and able to work on a CRM System
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is excited about joining an entrepreneurial business
- An interest in technology (in particular emerging technologies), the business world, current affairs and events would be preferable
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £23,000, plus generous commission structure (OTE £26,000 - £31,000)
- A huge 28 days paid holiday (including 8 days public holiday), with discretionary increases in subsequent years
- The fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business, across a variety of industries, including technology, media, finance and fashion.
- The chance to meet senior and highly influential stakeholders and attend prestigious industry events
- The opportunity to join a highly social team with regular team activities, socials and lunches.
- An office with free fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee and beer and beautiful rooftop views of central London.
- The potential to gain additional qualifications and certifications, including HubSpot and management courses.
Looking for Graduate Sales Jobs in London, and interested in working for a leading events organiser? This new Business Development Executive job could be for you.
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK