Looking for Business Development Executive FMCG Jobs in South West London and interested in joining one of the UK's most exciting FMCG companies? Take a look at this new Business Development Executive job for graduates!
In this Business Development graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing, South West London-based health foods company, whose mission is to disrupt the world of Vegan & free-from foods, with healthy food that is also delicious! Having worked with top distributors such as Ocado and Sainsbury’s, as well as having been offered funding from an appearance on the Dragon’s Den, this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, young business in the midst of huge success.
In this graduate Business Development Executive role, you will be working alongside the sales team to build up a portfolio of new business through researching and contacting new business, meeting with potential customers including the establishment of export accounts, opening international businesses opportunities with global distributors. You will get involved in sales strategy, account management and on a number of different marketing projects too. In this role, your communication skills will be absolutely essential, alongside a hard working attitude and determination to succeed.
In this Business Development opportunity for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales - New Business (60%) - researching, creating and developing links with future partners - including lead generation, cold calling, attending client pitch meetings and helping to secure international export contracts
- Marketing (20%) - writing blogs and newsletters, running social media campaigns, and updating the website
- Account Management (10%) - helping to develop sales and business development strategy, establishing and maintaining relationships, and developing a full understanding of existing accounts
- Support & Administration (10%) - general ad-hock administration and support for the wider start up environment
- At least a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Proven track record within FMCG sales environment, you must be comfortable with the fully FMCG sales cycle
- It's a huge bonus if you have experiences within FMCG international export
- Excellent communication skills, you can write beautiful and personalised emails with a tight turnaround, and are comfortable and experienced in picking up the phone to chat to a client
- A clean driving license and access to a car (potential for part funded company car)
- A genuine interest in the food and drinks industry
- A driven individual who is detailed orientated, analytical and articulate
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to get involved and pitch in, in a startup environment
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary of between £23,000 - £26,000 (50K OTE)
- Sociable, collaborative office space
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular team days away
- A company pension scheme
- Targetted awards scheme for businesses
- Offices 15 minutes from Clapham on the train - SW London/Surrey
- The chance to work in a young, ambitious startup
- Huge potential for growth and to carve out your career path
Looking for graduate Business Development jobs or sales jobs in Surrey, and interested in joining one of the UK’s fastest-growing health foods companies? If you’re an ambitious candidate with FMCG sales experience, apply for this graduate sales job in South West London today!
Discover more FMCG Graduate Jobs in London and the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions for graduates.
Key Account Manager