Looking for Business Analyst positions, Process Analyst roles, or Project Management jobs in London? An exciting Renewable Energy firm is now looking for an analytical and tech-savvy Business Analyst to join their London team - apply today!
Company profile – Renewable Energy
In this Business Analyst opportunity in London, you will be joining a division of Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. They are responsible for developing, owning, and operating renewable power production facilities across the UK. This division focuses specifically on Electric Vehicle charging spaces throughout Europe. In the UK they currently have over 350 charging stations installed and are now looking for an analytical Business Analyst to help expand this number.
Key Responsibilities – Business Analyst
In this Business Analyst role in London, your tasks will involve
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, providing support for tenders, and helping to prepare commercial quotes, bids, and proposals for new charging sites
- Updating proposal documents and bidding content and sharing this with the relevant personnel
- Tracking tendering opportunities and timeframes for projects and frameworks
- Conducting detailed reviews of tender documents and project requirements
- Coordinating various departments throughout the bidding stages to ensure timely submission of projects, taking the lead to ensure action plans are followed up
- Working closely with the Operations, Sales, and Legal teams during bid preparation and negotiation stages for any technical clarifications, quotes, site visits, and updates
- Preparing proposal body, cost calculations, and gathering supporting documentation as required for tenders
Job Requirements – Business Analyst
- At least a 2.1 from university – ideally in a STEM subject
- Excel skills are a must – you need to know your Pivot tables and VLookUps
- Ideally some form of commercial experience in Business Analysis or Bidding/ Tenders
- A genuine passion for sustainability, with clear evidence of attempting to venture into this field
- A growth mindset, and keen to learn new skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and spoken
Benefits of the job – Business Analyst
- A competitive base of £28,000
- Brilliant offices with an onsite gym, rooftop bar, and Yoga classes
- Cycle to work and Electric Vehicle scheme
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare including mental health support
Looking for Business Analyst opportunities, or Graduate Project Manager jobs in London? If you're excited about renewable power and technology with a desire to get involved in an energy firm - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.