Looking for Social Media Manager roles, Content Creator jobs, or Digital Marketing opportunities? Want to help a successful brand grow its online presence? Apply to this Social Media Manager role in London today!
Company profile - Dog Food Brand
This company is a vet-founded, plant-based dog food business looking to transform the way people feed their pets and look after the planet. Their food is healthy, absolutely delicious, and up to 90% more sustainable in terms of land, water, and CO2 emissions.
The brand is incredibly ambitious in its growth plans and envisions that one day, all dog parents will feed some of its plant-based food to their dogs.
Job description - Social Media Manager
This is a full-time position for an experienced Social Media & Community Manager, who shares a love for dogs and the planet and the emphasis on using science to guide us. The ideal candidate will also be willing to learn new skills and develop into other important roles as the business grows.
You will be working 90% fully remote but there will be team-building, social meetups, and public events in London that you will be expected to attend.
Key responsibilities - Social Media Manager
As Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of social media profiles; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok & new channels
- Content Planning: You will be responsible for daily content across social media channels; copywriting captions, creating graphics/videos, planning, coordinating, producing, and scheduling content
- Social Listening: Moderating/answering all comments and messages across social media channels - this is a major part of the role and may spill into evenings and weekends
- Channel Optimisation: Optimising performance across social media channels by testing different tactics, new content formats, etc.
- Community Management: Growing and engaging the customer base through relevant content, events, monthly webinars, and initiatives
- Brand Collaborations: Setting up relevant brand collaborations in the plant-based/health/sustainability sectors and nurturing relationships, harnessing email databases, and building up new customers
- In-Person Community Management at Events: Attending various trade shows and public events to promote the company in-person
Job requirements - Social Media Manager
- A 2.1 or above from university
- Experience with managing social media channels, preferably professionally
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- An interest in event planning, organising, and executing
- An interest in staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends within social media and community management
- A natural way with words, style, and tone to ensure each piece of copy is both consistent and captivating
- An energetic, flexible, and helpful attitude
- Creative ability for digital media assets, photo/video
- Logical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You will be working 90% fully remote but there will be team meetups and company events in London that you will be expected to attend
Benefits of the job - Social Media Manager
- A competitive starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- A sociable, young, and trendy culture
- Regular social events
- Huge progression opportunities
- Chance to build a career with an exciting brand at the early stages of its journey
- Spend your days surrounded by dogs!
Looking for Social Media jobs, Marketing Manager roles, or Senior Content Executive positions? If you're passionate about social media and have experience building online communities, apply to this Social Media Manager job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.