Interested in Finance Analyst jobs, Graduate Analyst roles, or Finance opportunities based in London? Want to kick-start your career at a well-established and highly regarded Investment Bank? This fantastic new Analyst role could be the one for you!
Company profile - Financial services
In this Analyst job in London, you will be joining a leading investment bank that focused on the emerging markets of Russia, the CIS, Central, and Eastern Europe, and Africa. The firm offers its clients access to these markets through the financial centres of London and New York. They provide the full range of investment banking products and services, which includes capital raising, mergers & acquisitions advisory, corporate advisory, equity and debt sales and trading, research, structured solutions, and derivatives. The firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutional investors, and individuals. Due to continued success, they are looking to add several graduates to their London team!
Key responsibilities - Analyst
- Support in the origination and execution of capital markets and mergers & acquisitions transactions
- Assist with data analysis and gathering research materials that will be utilised in preparing presentations
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client and internal meetings
- Support the team in preparing valuation materials using various valuation methodologies such as comparable companies analysis, precedent transactions, discounted cash flow analysis, LBO, etc
- Coordinate efforts with team members and other groups across the firm
- Provide any required support to ensure cutting edge delivery of services that would exceed clients’ expectations
Job requirements - Analyst
- A 2:1 from university in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar disciplines
- Some commercial exposure to M&A / Investment Banking Division / Private Equity Firm/Asset Management
- Good grasp of financial, capital markets, and valuation concepts
- Knowledge of company financial reporting and accounting practices
- Ability to gather, process, and analyse data/information
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Displays initiative, ambition and is capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential - any other language would be considered as a plus
Benefits of the job - Analyst
- A competitive basic salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
- Fantastic offices in Mayfair
- Extensive training and development scheme
- Internal as well as external training provided
- Join a rapidly growing company with a lot of scope for quick progression
Looking for Junior Analyst roles, Investor Relations jobs, or Finance positions in London? Want to join an established global Investment Bank? If you’re a highly ambitious graduate with top analytical skills and great financial services knowledge - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.