Looking for Graduate Accountancy, Junior Accounts Assistant roles and Accounts Assistant jobs in London? Keen to work for a rapidly growing Health Food FMCG business that is having a huge impact on the sector? Apply for this Accounts Assistant opportunity today!
In this Accounts Assistant role, you will be joining an FMCG business that delivers healthy meal kits straight to your door! They work with dieticians, Chefs and nutritionists to design meals with your dietary requirements in mind- veggie, gluten-free, Keto etc. They put a focus on delivering high quality, fresh ingredients and packaging that is completely eco-friendly and recyclable! Due to their recent funding and growing consumer base, they are looking to bring a Finance Assistant on board to help continue their success.
In this graduate Accounting job in London, you will work alongside the Finance Director and be part of the finance operations teams. You will do the day-to-day reconciliations of transactions, manage accounts payable and will be expected to create and manage invoices on Xero amongst many other ad hoc duties! This role will suit a motivated self-starter who’s hungry to learn.
- Managing accounts payable/receivable
- Day-to-day reconciling of bank transactions
- Creating sales invoices on Xero
- Adding supplier invoices on Xero with appropriate VAT applicable
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Running Creditor Reports in a specified format fit for purpose
- Running VAT return reports
- Assisting with Sales Portal Reconciliation
- Regular maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- A 2.1 degree from a university (Accounting degrees preferred)
- Working towards accountancy qualifications (CIMA/ACCA)
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel (V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables)
- Experience working in a fast-growth business or SME is beneficial
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach!
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £24,000
- Fantastic training and exposure
- Free healthy meals every lunchtime!
- Sociable and friendly team
- Great offices in West London with one working from home day per week
- The chance to work for a rapidly growing FMCG business within an exciting start-up environment
Looking for Graduate Accounting roles and opportunities in Accounting in London? Want to join a market-leading Health Food FMCG business? If you're a driven graduate studying accountancy qualifications, apply for this Accounts Assistant position in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.