Looking for Account Management jobs in London? After Graduate Finance jobs? Want a career in Finance or Venture Capital in London? Want to work for a rapidly expanding company? This new Sales Account Manager role in London could be perfect for you – if you have some sales experience apply today!
Company profile - Venture Capital Firm
In this Sales Account Manager role you will be joining London’s leading early-stage venture firm, which became the first VC in Europe to launch a revenue-based financing company in April 2020. In launching an additional arm of the business, it has disrupted a competitive industry, building an impressive list of clients by combining access to capital, which funds digital marketing and inventory, with growth expertise to help its customers grow.
Key responsibilities – Account Manager
In this Sales Account Manager job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Following up with potential customers, you will be the first point of call to try and understand how you can best serve their needs
- Developing and nurturing an investment pipeline, providing an authentic experience, and leveraging the CRM system effectively to ensure you provide a consistent and excellent experience to every lead
- Maintain close relationships with entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience
- Work closely with the entire team, from Credit through to Product and Growth
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration, friction, and churn
- Opportunity-spotting, you will identify ways to introduce customers to partners in support of your start-up clients and founders
- Becoming a subject matter expert about target’s investment options and how it compares with your product
Job requirements – Account Manager
- 2+ years of previous experience across Account Management, Sales or Customer Success
- You are motivated, results-oriented, and determined and get a buzz from achieving targets
- A self-starter, ‘out of box’ thinker with strong financial acumen
- Superb time management skills and skilled at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Willing to get involved and get things done
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
Benefits of the job – Account Manager
- Up to £45,000 base salary depending on experience
- Uncapped OTE – estimated year 1 total; £90,000
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing every year you are at the business
- £300 annual budget for learning and development courses of your choice
- Private medical insurance (for both you and your partner or family)
- Paid parental leave
- Free breakfast on office days with regular team lunches
- Flexible working from home and office split
Looking for Account Management jobs or Business Development jobs in London, and want to join a rapid growth finance and venture capital company? If you’re a driven graduate with experience, apply for this Account Manager job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.