Looking for Account Management Graduate Jobs in London and want to join a market-leading B2B funding specialist? Take a look at this new Account Manager role in London.
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining an innovative company that is now in it's 10th year of operation. Experts in the world of R&D tax credits, they help fast-growing tech companies make the most of government funding schemes - and over the last decade, they have have raised almost £130,000,000 for over 600 companies.
In this Account Manager job, you will be gaining a deep understanding of the funding schemes that the company offers, and helping clients get the best out of the services. You will be setting up and facilitating meetings with clients as well as negotiating contracts and ensuring a great client experience. In this challenging yet rewarding role, you'll be helping burgeoning startups succeed through funding schemes.
In this Account Manager role, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with the team to debrief in order to get projects over the line
- Working with the delivery team to ensure client expectations are met
- Working with the claims delivery team to collate the client’s info they need to complete the project
- Setting up and facilitating meetings to ensure that the client and delivery team get what they need
- Creating and delivering projects outside of your client-facing role in order to facilitate your main duties
- Managing and nurturing an extensive client database using various CRM tools such as Beauhurst, Duedil, Pipedrive
- Updating CRM, answering emails, attending client and internal meetings, supporting the team in delivering R&D claims
- Tracking your customer success metrics and building them into your weekly report to the account management team
- 1+ years' experience in executing and maintaining successful client retention strategies
- Previous experience in a client facing role/accounts/management
- Preferably within the Financial Services and or Tech arena
- You have demonstrable negotiation and contract management skills
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Genuine interest in tech
- R&D tax credits experience
- Excellent phone manner
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £30,000 - £40,000
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work flexible hours and occasionally work from home
- You can take up to 6 weeks holiday each year!
- £2,000 yearly training budget to be spent on what you want to learn.=
- Pension scheme via The People’s Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly “lunch force” allowance
- Monthly company picnics
- Regular wellness and fun days
- The chance to work with some of the coolest and most innovative technology start-ups around
Looking for Account Manager Jobs in London, and interested in joining a leading funding specialist? This new Account Manager job could be for you.
Discover more Technology & Digital Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK