Looking for an Account Manager role in London, are a driven individual who is adaptable, detail orientated and organised? This could be the perfect role for you.
In this Account Manager role, you will be joining a specialist consultancy who specialise in working with blue chip companies both globally and locally, helping them to maximise the potential of their strategic business relationships. The company is small in size but has a wealth of experience stretching over 20 years, using unique proprietary tools to generate actionable intelligence to better help their diverse client base such as KPMG, L’Oreal, GSK and Santander.
In this Account Manager role, you will be working closely with senior management to help look after the ever-expanding client base. You’ll be working with many of the company’s key clients, helping deliver the smooth-running of client projects and relationships as well as supporting the wider team. You will also be overseeing the work of the Account Executive, maintaining a detailed workload status sheet of all projects. You will need to be a team player, not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from the start – as responsibility will come quickly, and you will need to be prepared to take this on!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and run online projects from start to finish with support of account executive where necessary
- Manage database of online surveys
- Assist technical team in setting up and running online tools
- Oversee Account Executive’s responsibility to maintain a detailed workload status sheet of all projects
- Demonstrate online tools to prospective clients
- Build relationships with clients and partners, assisting on the running of projects and updating them on status
- In conjunction with the Account Executive and technical team manage, maintain and develop the company's social media platforms and company website
- Testimonial filming in conjunction with the account executive
- 1- 3 years’ experience in account management or similar
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including a good sense of humour!
- The ability to work autonomously and willing to learn fast
- A driven individual who is adaptable, detail orientated and organised
- A ‘can do’ attitude – someone who isn’t fazed when things don’t go to plan
- A numerate, strategic thinker, with the ability to use data and analytics to make decisions on how to move accounts forward
Benefits of the job
- A competitive salary of £35,000 with a discretionary bonus scheme.
- A fantastic opportunity to learn from market leaders in their field.
- The chance to work in an exciting part of the city!
- To work within a fast paced and dynamic team.
Discover more PR and Communications jobs in London.