Looking for technology graduate jobs in London and want to join a rapidly growing FinTech startup?
In this Account Executive job in London, you will be joining a market-leading startup that helps several hundred innovative tech companies make the most of government R&D funding schemes. They are experts in the world of R&D tax credits, and over the course of the last 10 years, the company have raised over £120 million for over 600 companies - maintaining a 100% success rate across the board. They operate across various industries such as Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Chemicals, Engineering, Food Technology, Construction, Data Science, Software and Electronics Heavy Industry and Automotive.
In this Account Executive role, you will be expected to quickly gain a deep understanding of the R&D funding schemes the client offers, and get stuck in helping advise high growth startups and scale-ups about whether their work qualifies for relief. You’ll be working in an inbound sales role working to conduct due diligence before calls as well as answer phone calls from prospective customers, and use your knowledge of the funding landscape to point them to the right business partner within the company. This is a incredibly consultative sales role as you’ll be responsible for diving into a prospect’s development roadmap and assisting with the identification of a suitable funding opportunities or funding product for cutting-edge tech companies.
In this graduate Account Executive opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching clients to understand their project and the funding options available to them
- Client due diligence before calls
- Receiving 5-10 inbound client inquiries a day
- Schedule and answer phone calls from prospective customers, and use your knowledge of the funding landscape to point them to the right business partner from the team
- Working with the marketing team to provide feedback on the quality of leads from their latest campaigns
- Work with our Grants and Tax Credits teams to find funding opportunities for a cutting-edge company
- During a follow-up call, dive into a prospect’s development roadmap with our grants or R&D tax credits team and identify a suitable funding product for them
- Proactively fill in CRM and keep all deals up to date, and schedule activities for the week Updating and changing company policies to speed up delivery process
- Sharing a passion for technology and new areas of development that you encounter daily with the team, so that everyone is up-to-date with cutting edge tech
- A degree form a Top University
- At least 6 months Experience in a consultative sales-based role, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Executive, SaaS Sales, Technical Sales Executive or Account Manager with full sales cycle experiences
- Experience in handling multiple calls and inbound emails every day
- CRM administration skills (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive)
- Confident speaking about all things tech
- An independent self-starter who loves finding new ways of engaging clients
- Confidence working with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills - you must be able to efficiently work across multiple projects
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £24,000- £28,000 depending on experience
- Up to 6 weeks as holiday each year
- £2,000 yearly training budget
- Weekly “lunch force” allowance
- Season Ticket Loan
- The chance to work with some of the coolest and most innovative technology startups around
Looking for graduate Account Manager or Account Executive jobs in London and want to join an exciting FinTech startup? If you’re a proactive graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Account Executive tech startup job in London today!
Key Account Manager