- Social media
- Commercially aware
- Goal orientated
- Self starter
- Target driven
- Written Communication
- Verbal Commmunication
- Career driven
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
- Client facing
One of the UK’s largest trade associations, this well-established road transport operator is successfully run in four regions. They are fully committed to providing excellent service, helping the public’s understanding of the industry through offering expert advice, knowledge and guidance.
They are now on the hunt for an enthusiastic PR Assistant to join their team in Weybridge.
In this PR Assistant graduate job, you will be dealing with all national media across print and broadcast. You will be assisting the head of media and supporting the greater marketing team. You must be confident briefing journalists and enjoy writing engaging press releases. To succeed in this job, you must have a passion for social media, be a keen blogger and be confident in your video skills.
- Creating content for social media channels and the website
- Writing engaging press releases
- Keeping tabs on all media coverage and daily press
- Proofreading copy
- Attending all events
- Managing and posting on social media channels including, Facebook and Twitter
- Building strong relationships with journalists
So, what are we looking for?
- 2.1 from a good university
- Experience writing content
- Excellent writing abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent photographic and video skills
- Beautiful offices away from the hustle and bustle of London
- The opportunity to join a well-known establishment
- Training opportunities with experienced professionals