Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Experience (years) Less than a year
Start Date Mar 2017
Industry Property & Retail
Job Role Sales
- Public speaking
- Goal orientated
- Self starter
- Target driven
- Verbal Commmunication
- Career driven
- Relationship management
- Customer service
- Account Exec/Management
- Client facing
Making revolutionary changes to the property tech market, this successful new start-up’s young and expert team have developed a hi-tech platform to ease the time spent selling a property. With already £10 million in funding, they are overwhelmed with growing interest and eager for a rapid expansion.
They are building up their property expert team with extremely talented individuals and are now on the hunt for a confident Property Consultant to join their negotiations team.
In this Property Consultant job, your main responsibility will be to fulfil the company’s 90-day guarantee in selling a client’s property. They are searching for top negotiators in the property industry to ensure they are achieving the best possible price for their customers competitive completion timeframes.
You will be joining the company during the early stages of its growth, so you can expect to play a crucial role in shaping their processes to help create an industry defining service in the property market.
In this Property Consultant job, the following tasks will be included as part of your day, but not be limited to:
- Helping win instructions and advise clients through to completion
- Managing viewings and negotiate offers
- Ensuring a speedy completion is managed efficiently
- Being involved in all areas of the business; from valuing properties to being involved in key strategic decisions
So, what are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a residential property/ estate agency company
- Have a real enthusiasm for the start-up world and passion for property
- A proactive individual who can work independently and within a team environment
- A willingness to do go the extra mile
- A very strong communicator who enjoys building rapport with a variety of clients
- An eagerness to learn and become a property expert
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday offering
- Amazing offices in central London
- You will be working very closely with the Managing Director and head of departments
- Generous option grant
Looking for sales jobs within the property sector? Make sure you apply to this Property Consultant job in London today!