- Written Communication
- Verbal Commmunication
- Email marketing
- Account Exec/Management
- Attention to detail
In this Marketing Executive job, you will be working in close conjunction with the Founder and senior leadership team, helping to further promote and develop the company brand and market share. You will be exposed to a number of key inner-workings of the business, with a focus on search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and competitor analysis.
- Supporting marketing efforts as the business once again looks to grow
- Helping to create innovative marketing material, both online and offline
- Managing various social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Developing offline marketing plans and ideas
- Offering a best-in-class support experience to all new clients & customers
- Various ad hoc duties
So, what are we looking for?
- A hard worker with a track record of academic excellence; at least a 2:1 from a top university
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, are vital – you will be taking part in business-critical conversations and your opinion and input will count from day one
- Ideally previous experience in a marketing capacity (6+ months), but please note this is not imperative
- Confidence to work independently on various projects
- A solid understanding of social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook
- A genuine interest in working within a young, high growth, exciting business
- The chance to work in a relaxed office environment in Putney, a stone’s throw away from the Thames
- A casual dress code
- The culture is like that of a boutique start-up but it benefits from having solid, successful foundations
- The Founder and senior leaders are still hugely involved – you will get to learn from them first-hand
- Your professional development is taken very seriously – the company actively promote self-learning and urge employees to use their in-house resources to grow & develop.