- Written Communication
- Verbal Commmunication
- Relationship management
- Customer service
- Account Exec/Management
- Attention to detail
This global, reputable technology company have fully established themselves in the world of FinTech, through the creation of a platform offering capital finance solutions. Their fast-growing client list includes some of the world’s biggest banks as well as specialist financial services, and they are currently servicing over 50,000 asset-based finance clients.
They are now on the hunt for a Junior Project Manager with a profound interest in the FinTech scene, to work closely with the Strategic Director.
In this Junior Project Manager job, you will be working alongside the Strategic Development Director across a wide range of varying business functions – from creating new ideas to conducting in-depth market research. You will play a pivotal part in the company as you will be heavily involved in setting up the company’s graduate scheme, paving the way for future graduates looking to join the scheme.
- Establishing an internal Graduate Programme
- Juggling multiple projects: analysing your competitors, conducting market research, and developing internal reward schemes
- Researching and assisting with new product development, including developing business cases
- Presenting and articulating new ideas, business cases and new concepts to internal and external audiences, including the Senior Management Team
- Helping with the strategic growth of the company
So, what are we looking for?
- An analytical based degree from a top university (Maths/Economics/Sciences preferred)
- A genuine interest in the field of FinTech and the broader Technology sector
- Previous experience managing customers
- Impeccable communicative skills; written and verbal are absolute necessities
- The ability to prioritise; there will be multiple projects going on at one time, so juggling these are essential
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and attention to detail
- IT skills are essential; Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint are vital, and Visio, Project, ProductPlan & Tableau are preferred
- A trailblazer with a willingness to learn and progress
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Offices located in the heart of Putney, which are currently undergoing a massive refurb, so expect big things!
- Personal career development is taken very seriously at the company, so there will be plenty of opportunity to progress