- Ad operations
- Written Communication
- IT & Tech
- Verbal Commmunication
- Data analysis
- Attention to detail
In this Junior Operations Analyst job, you will focus on gathering and inputting crucial data into the trading platform and require exceptional Excel skills. You will initially be joining the Ad Operations team and be trained up by experts and if successful, this Junior Operations Analyst job will be the perfect stepping stone into the company’s global support function.
- Pulling data from a variety of sources (systems and people)
- Making sense of the data through your structured way of working to ensure the data is accurate and correct before inputting into the trading platform
- Escalating any required information to the trading platform support team
- Reporting with Excel and/or Tableau using Pivot Tables and other Excel skills
- Supporting the advertising operations team with their site lists
So, what are we looking for?
- Strong academics, with a degree ideally in a quantitative or technical subject (e.g. Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau would be a bonus
- An analytical mind with a panache for data
- A real passion for the digital advertising industry
- Well versed with Excel (Pivot Tables, shortcuts, graphs) and it would be desirable if you are at an advanced level and can do Formulas, Macros and VBA
- Familiarity with a DSP would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a fast learner
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A vibrant team atmosphere with a fantastic office in London
- Late start on your birthday
- Table tennis for the competitive or just for a quick tea break
- Subsidised gym membership
- Quarterly team nights out
- Weekly yoga classes in the office
- Open bar from 4pm on a Friday!
- Twice monthly ‘pub quiz’
- An extra couple of days holiday up for grabs
- There is real scope here for progression, with the opportunity to join their Global Support team.